[Resolved] Great Wolf Lodgeinappropriate behavior while on rides and uncomfortable pull out bed.

A Aug 04, 2018

My name is Alanna Francis Cotto. Reservation #[protected] and Room #3060. I recently stayed at the Great Wolf Lodge with my family over the weekend from Sunday 7/29/18-7/30/18. Upon arrival everything was fine but we ran into some problems during our stay. The A/C in the room was not working and the pull out bed was extremely uncomfortable, one of the guests with me sleeping on the pullout sofa was pregnant so this caused extreme discomfort and pain for her. We also asked for additional pillows to make it easier but unfortunately they didn't have anymore available besides 1. We also had a traumatizing experience on one of the rides. My family and I were waiting to go on one of the slides when a couple in front of us was being extremely inappropriate. They were kissing, groping, grinding, putting their hands in each others pants without any regards to the families and their children around them. People were turning their children around so they wouldn't have to watch this fornication taking place. It got even worse when the man in the couple began vomiting on the staircase we were all standing on, he than proceeded to finish vomiting in a towel and than threw it off into the lazy river which is extremely unsanitary and the lazy river was not evacuated to be thoroughly cleaned. Security was finally made aware of the situation and approached us regarding the couple. We then had to point the couple out (which was very awkward) to have them escorted off the premises. When my family returned to their room my granddaughter was present for all of this confusion and began asking me questions as to what exactly the couple was doing with their hands in each others pants. Needless to say it was a very uncomfortable and traumatizing situation and I am extremely disappointed that this happened during our stay at the Great Wolf Lodge. I am also upset that this is the 3rd attempt to contact corporate in regards to this incident and no one has responded. What started as a nice family vacation ended as a traumatic experience. I would hope that someone would contact me soon regarding this issue because it is extremely inconsiderate and unprofessional. Thank you.

• Resolution Statement

• Great Wolf Lodge Customer Care's Response · Aug 06, 2018

Alanna,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out and bring this situation to our attention. We are truly sorry for the challenges your pack encountered, both in your guest suite and in the water park. We cannot control the actions of every guest, but as you describe, were quick to action once it was brought to our attention.

A member of our pack in the Poconos will reach out to you shortly to discuss this with you further.

Howling regards,