Great Value Crisp Rice CerealItem Found in Food

A

Found a strange item about two inches long in the box of cereal after a very emotional time calling the manufacture and the company who told me to send it to them in the mail and they would find out what it was in there lab. After sending it to a local lab an being unable to find out what it was myself I decided to go ahead and send it to them.After only a few days I recieved a letter back in the mail from there complaint department saying The sample you provided has been examined and identified by our Quality Assurance Department as cereal ingredient build-up. CereaL BUILD-UP can form on processing equipment and NORMALLY is removed during routine clean-up procedures.I have posted the picture which I also sent to the company, I took of the cereal, I will let you be your own judge but for me I think will be having bagels for breakfast from now on. The motto for me is what seems like a GREAT VALUE for my family might not be!

Item Found in Food