Great Priced Furniture85 days and still no furniture delivered!

H

I ordered furniture from this company in December and still have not received it! They claim 4 week delivery, but it's been nearly three months!! I have been calling them since January and I was first told that it would ship by the end of the month. Then they said there were delays because of the weather and they were unable to reach the shipping company to find out where my furniture was. Then I was told it finally left the shipping facility and was on its way, but that was over 4 weeks ago. I received an email from them last week saying that it would be delivered to me this week, but I have yet to receive a phone call or email to set up a delivery date and the week will be over tomorrow!! My suggestion is to stay away from doing business with this company. They do shady business and I am very concerened that I will never receive the furniture I paid for!!!

• Fr
    Fred C Rose Nov 28, 2011

Dear Debbie in VA and LadyR,

My name is Fred Rose, I am the President of GreatPricedFurniture.com. It is my goal to insure your complete satisfaction with your purchases. I will need to reference your orders, please email me your order # to [email protected] or feel free to contact me toll-free [protected] ext 14 to discuss your concerns.

• La
    LadyR Nov 04, 2011

I do understand the frustration. I ordered a bedroom set on7/21/11 and after months of stress and outrage I received it 11/1/11. Yes 14 weeks later! No compensation or letter of apology. They have beautiful furniture but the discount is not worth the heart stress!

• De
    Debbie in VA Mar 19, 2011

I ordered a sleeper sofa Jan. 24, 2011 and have yet to receive it. They first told me that the manufacture had sent the wrong order to the shipper warhouse. Now I don't know since I haven't heard back. Would not order again. Too slow!

greatpricedfurniture Mar 07, 2011

Sorry - my last comment was for another posting.

I am glad you finally got your furniture. I hope you enjoy it now that all of the hardship is over.

greatpricedfurniture Mar 07, 2011

I apologize. If you have any issues contacting anyone today, please email me at [email protected]

• Ho
    honest011 Mar 04, 2011

My furniture was FINALLY delivered yesterday and I'm relieved that the wait and excuses are over now. although I did receive a phone call from the owner of the company apologizing for my negative experience, I would not suggest ordering furniture from this company. The slightly discounted price was not worth the hassle or the stress.

• Gp
    GPF Feb 25, 2011

Customer has been confirmed for delivery and we will follow up to ensure all went well.

greatpricedfurniture Feb 25, 2011

We are still waiting to hear back from the freight company with your delivery schedule. We have called and emailed them and are yet to receive your information. I am very sorry for the long wait and hope that we can get you taken care of ASAP. You are most gracious and we will contact you as soon as we have the details.

greatpricedfurniture Feb 25, 2011

I am extremely sorry for all of this and will make sure this is taken care of! Please feel free to email me at [email protected]

• Ho
    honest011 Feb 25, 2011

Please disregard the above comment made by Great Priced Furniture stating that my furniture issue has been resolved and that my delivery will occur tomorrow. When I saw this I was alarmed because I have yet to be contacted with a delivery date. So I got my hopes up and contacted the Trafficking manager via email asking what time tomorrow and informing her that I viewed the above comment about my delivery being scheduled for tomorrow. She responded by saying that the comment was intended for another customer and that she has still not received any feedback about a delivery date for me. So I'm still sitting here yet at the end of another week, with no furniture and no delivery date. No email with a delivery date, no phone call with a delivery date...Absolutely nothing!

• Gp
    GPF Feb 25, 2011

Per the carrier's information and after speaking to customer - the delivery is scheduled for tomorrow and will take place. Our apologies for the unforeseen delays and the inconvenience it has caused to our customer. We are working with the in-home carrier to get it all resolved and get our customer happy.