Great Expressions Dental Centersreception/customer service

On October 8, 2019 I had an appointment at 3:00 p.m, upon arriving ten minutes early I spoke with the receptionist at the front desk. She ask did I have an appointment I stated yes she advised me to sign and have a sit. The offices was very crowed than usual so I sat by the back door out of sight of the front desk as the dental assistance started to call people back. I set patiently to here my name call as the minutes passed than hours I notice staff member starting to pack up and go home as the crowed room started to get smaller with people. I over heard one of the assistance say we only have two people left that when I decide to get up and walk to the desk to speak with one of the assistance I stated to her that I had an appointment at 3:00 p.m. She ask what my name was I told her and than she advised me that the receptionist put me down as a know show I advised her that I sign in at 2:40 p.m and was waiting to here my name called. She apologize and ask did i want to schedule something for tomorrow I stated no. ( I waited for over 2 hours without anyone asking what I was there for).

An