Great American ReadersI don't want anything to do with this co. Because of all I have read but I made the mistake of giving them my debit #

K

The day they called i had just lost my dog of 15 years and they called atleast 4 times and I just wanted off the phone i thought i was going to pay one month of $49.90 until I got paper work a week later I don't want any thing from these people. my anxiety level was higher than it's been in years plus I am on medication for depression and I'm in constant neck and back pain due to whip lash that happed over 8 years ago.. all I want to know is how to get my debit card # away from them I have written to the BBB and got a response from them now I guess I have to make a police report and tell my bank not to allow them to take any funds out of my account or change my account all together..

• Da
    david berryhill Nov 17, 2011

My daughter sighned up for a free magizine. Now our home is over loaded with magizines that we dont want. My daughter called them three months ago and told them to stop. They have not.
    Now they want over $700.00 dollars or they claim it will go on her credit report. What can I do. I hate to hire an attorney, but thier customer service is smug and threating.

• Da
    david berryhill Nov 17, 2011

How can I get out of this terrible situation. My daughter keeps getting these magizines and is now billed over $700.00. I heard her on the phone three months ago telling them she does not want the magizines. Thier customer support is smug and is no help. Can she be liable even thought she never signed anything. This happen on the internet. Pleae help.