Grazeorder

T May 21, 2019

I ordered from Graze as a result of a Rewards Zone USA incentive. They did not report the purchase to Reward Zone USA, and when the box arrived, it was tiny amounts of lame food. Stuff you could buy at Walmart for a fraction of the cost. The food was stale and pretty unhealthy too. I would never order from them again! They seem to advertise themselves as a healthy eating company but the food is filled with carbs and sugar. The portions could fit into the palm of my hand. I was kind of shocked but now see why they are part of Rewards Zone USA. They are an equally unethical, scam company which is difficult to cancel. I would request that they actually report my purchase to Reward ZONE USA-I did and they do not believe me.

RESOLVED

• Graze's response · May 22, 2019

Hi there,

We're really sorry to hear that you weren't a fan of the snacks in your sample box - we always appreciate feedback so thank you for sharing your thoughts with us.

Any accounts created through Reward Zone USA should qualify for their offer. If you drop our customer service team an email at [email protected], we'll be able to confirm if your offer was successfully redeemed and share some further information about your account which should help :)

We'll look forward to hearing from you!

The graze team