GrantsScam

W

Similar issues with comments already provided. Pd $1500 in October, then $5K for a "community impact study", that for some reason they can't seem to give me a copy of, but yet they say that they forward it to the foundations when requested. Why can't I get a copy? Seems pretty darn fishy doesn't it?!!! The supposted owner Mickey Gines won't even return my calls...but I'm sure he'll spin this write up somehow to discredit me. No, I'm not a former employee, just someone that got taken for a $6500 business plan, that I already had 60% built. Thanks for nothing GBF!!! You should be ashamed of yourself.

JA Miller Jan 04, 2013

All Terrain Medpleasant Grove said they would give a free 10 day free trail, but even though we canceled before the 10 days we were billed anyway.

anna collier Nov 25, 2011

want my money back you were only suppose to take out 2.97 and you took 57.61 that was not on the aggreement .

• El
    elaineemsley Nov 11, 2011

My name is Elaine Emsley and I just cancelled the product at 7:34. the cancellation # is 4433262 and my user name is 5189691.I authorized 2.00 to send the kit because i thought it was Canadian as well...No kit came and 59.01 was charged to my account.I DID NOT GIVE MY AUTHERIZATION for that amount...Any way I would like to receive my refund...I spoke to usgrants office and they gave me your e-mail address and user name, they said that you will refund my 59.01...I thank you for your concern:
    Elaine Elaine
    330 Talbot St. apt. 603
    St. Thomas Ont.
    N5P-4E1

• ROBIN66 Nov 03, 2011

Dear sir / madam:
    I apply some for myself. I think they really cares for someone that have some disbled. I want to return to take my education, that i dropped it, i need some help some grant for furniture, that is suck, i have problem nycha, that do not to give me a new refrigerator, and i am holding the rent. It's been almost an year. I have with my ssi that the cashier is hold it.
    So, what the f***ing going to do??? I thought that people do not care.
    This grant is all f***, ###.

• Ro
    robert bouyer Oct 06, 2010

you never said anything about additional charge of $68.00. I want my money back. I will be informing the BBB about this pratice of decieving people

• Th
    thomas steans Aug 29, 2010

I WANT MY MONEY RETURNED!!

• Th
    thomas steans Aug 29, 2010

charged my bank account $2.97&$57.61 for information on a goverment loan. When I went to website, no loan information exist

• Vi
    videllgay Jun 07, 2010

my complaint is that you took money out of my account without my consent and i would like for you to put it back in there. and do not take anymore out of it. and i would like for someone to get on the phone and answer it when i call and stop giving me this lame excuse about not taking phone calls at this tme. because right know i'm very very pissed at the fact that people like yall can sit around on your ### and think of ways to scam people out of their hard earned money instead of getting up off your sorry ### and get a job like the your are scaming. so if i do not hear from you either from a phone call e-mail without the next 5 minutes i will give the phine number i got to my police department and see if they can find yall and send yall to prison and then i will get a hold of the FBI and see if they can't do something about this ### that yall are pulling on people so right know would be a good time to e-mail me back and say that my money will be put back in my account by the morning are this evening are be expecting the police are the FBI to contact you. because this is just a bunch of ### with people like yall so call or e-mail right now

• Mi
    mike hall Oct 26, 2009

i want my refunds on my cedit card for money scott its been 10 days plus

• Or
    O Rhoades Oct 21, 2009

This company has all my information (i.e. website, credit card informaton, home address etc.)

They said I filled out an application on-line, but I didn't. I have never received a receipt or anything showing that I applied for this.

My credit card was used on the Internet by someone. The Bank had me destroy my Credit Card and was issued a new one. I don't know if it was this company. I just know I didn't fill out an application.

I do have an account with www.usa.gov.

They are real because they are a government agency, and they don't charge you.

• Ka
    karen.harris Sep 15, 2009

they didnt give me a application for the grant

• Xa
    xanadu Sep 13, 2009

i have tried several time to cancel this account but i cant get any response from the number i have. my acount has been hit by these people three times and i have not recieved any thing from them .. no kit, no pin number to go to the website no nothing but they keep hitting my debit account for $39.95 every month .how can i get rid of these con artists? I can't afford losing money for nothing.

• Robert Caudwell Aug 25, 2009

You nuthin but a low life chump, Chump.

Comments

• Na
    nannabanna10 Aug 24, 2009

I too just got taken from these people for a total of 60.01 which they took out of credit card I just got off the phone with them and told them i want my money back I was only to be charged 1.95 nothing said anything about a subscription to anything and thats what the extra is for Here is the Number i called i got it from my bank and it is a correct phone number to cancel its [protected] then you have to write to a email addy to request a refund which they said should take effect after 5 business day first you have to cancel make sure you get a cancellation number so you can write it in the email. here is the addy [email protected] I told them i am reporting the company to the Better Business and to anyone else that hears me they lied and cause me to overdraft my account now i owe more charges i am so sick of people making a buck on innocent people trying to get ahead this is so sad DID ANYONE GET THEIR MONEY BACK

• Aq
    aquasun79 Aug 14, 2009

we expect to refunded within 24 hrs.

• Aq
    aquasun79 Aug 14, 2009

I was charged 1.95, 57.61, and .50 to my bank account, I was not told that I would have any additional charges for a trail to grants available. either way it was grants for companies not individuals, I was mistaken and do not want a fee access to any account that won't help me. this was a scam and an absolute lie. I would like to have all my charges reinburst and I will not file any charges of demamation or fraud.
    this is a scam.

Cheri Oatsdean Aug 06, 2009

I, too, received a $94.89 charge that I did not authorize Nov. 17, 2008. The number listed on my credit card statement was [protected]. I have tried and tried to call them to review the cancel this charge. Whenever I've called this number, I only received what sounds like a fax machine--not an actual working phone number. I have concluded that this was a scam--I got nothing in the mail for this charge. (I am not certain that this company is Grantsforyounow, as my credit card statement only reads "Grants, " however, as the amount charged is so similar to others complaining, and as I DID VISIT THEIR WEBSITE ABOUT NOVEMBER 17, 2008, I am pretty sure it is the same outfit.) Is there any way to recover my loss?

• Bo
    bobtheman Jul 22, 2009

Just do a search on this ... you probably don't get your money back and they probably will keep charging your card. You need to report the charge to your credit card company.

chadncharli Jul 22, 2009

I gave authorization to withdrawal $1.97 for shipping and handling for a CD that I have not recieved. i noticed on my bank statement that an additional $38.34 was wihdrawn form my account without my concent. How do I go about getting my money back as they will not answer the phone.

Thanks for your help.

Jamiracle Jul 05, 2009

They said I had a fourteen day trial service and I checked my account online and saw that this company had billed me for 39.95. I don't want to even try for a grant now after this has happened. I would like for my money to be replaced on my account now.

• My
    Myrna Ortiz Jul 03, 2009

On June 2009 I ordered a CD from Fed Grant Usa. I did never received the CD but a was charged on my credit card for $2.29 on June 1st. On June 3th I was charged on my credit card for $39.95 and I never gave permission for that charge.

• Gr
    gram Jul 02, 2009

Have you been able to contact this company? They are doing the same to me.

Chuck Turner Jun 23, 2009

You can report them here:

If you do a Google search on that number there are a LOT of complaints!

It's probably Grant Finder Pro:
    /URL removed/
    Grant Finder Pro — big rip off takes our money with refunding it back

They are part of: JECC LLC

JECC Ventures Ltd.
    Unit 3, 15-17 Caledonian Road, P.O. Box 251, London, England, N1 9DX

JECC LLC
    10625 North Military Trail, Suite 204, Palm Beach Gardens 33410

You can report them to the FTC and the FBI here:

• De
    denisepost Jun 23, 2009

this company w/number [protected] calls me every 20min sometimes and will not say anything
    up until 11:30 at night - i have sat there and said take me off your list if you can not tell me who you are
    the number is "unassigned" the local sheriff said it belongs to some gov grant co that has alot of complaints - why is it ok for them to harrass but bet i couldnt get away w/it

• De
    denisek Jun 23, 2009

I am Denise Kovach. I was charged 77.89 on my bank card. I was only susposed to be charged 1.99. I want this money returned to my account.

Jodi Stacey Jun 07, 2009

I had called and cancelled the services the day I recieved the CD, they told me I could keep the CD and would not be charged the monthly fee. For the last 2 months my debit card has been charged $34.95. One on 5/11/2009 and again on 6/7/2009. I tried calling the number but to no avail no answer. I want my money back total of $69.90

James Tolles Jun 03, 2009

These people were not authorized to use my Credit Card account at all; and they deducted 49.95 dollars every month; since November, 2008. When I called; they could only deduct $49.95 from my account; so they owe me $300.00 yet. Unauthorized use of a Credit Card is fraud; and subject to severe penalties in the state of Ohio.

• Lk
    L.K. Moss May 27, 2009

I have been scammed twice, you think I would learn by that... so now no company can take money .I called the bank and requested a new debit card number

• Vi
    vivian torres May 18, 2009

they charged acct for services that never were rendered, 3 mths in a row received only 1 refund still waiting on the other 3

jojovava Apr 27, 2009

I was charged $47.00 canadian for something that I have never ordered. I called them and the lady on the phone gave me a website where I could go and get a refund. This is not true as it conducted me to here. She gave me: [email protected] This is terrible. And I was also charged $1.95 on a previous transaction that they took from my canadian tire mastercard. I want my money back. I am not interested in this as I already filed my return.
    Is there anything I can do to be reimbursed. These people should be put in jail.

janette coble Apr 14, 2009

I want my money back !!! I have 4 kids to raise and never even opened my cd ( which I bought ) before they took money out of my account. it would of been nice to view the disc first then be able to deside weather I wanted a Membership with these people !!!

• Sh
    sharon dulaney Apr 10, 2009

I purchased a CD for $1.95 online. Now, I have been charged twice on my credit card. The first charge is for $94.89 to Grant One Day and the second is to Grant and Cash online for $49.50. I want my money returned to my account. How can this be done successfully?

joyce Apr 08, 2009

I want my money back it was not authorize at all

• Bo
    Bobbie Cooper Mar 21, 2009

My are you billing me and what for

• Me
    melissa Mar 12, 2009

Hello, pay attention to the fine print, I was scamed by a grant website for 2.95 for a CD. I was charged additional 39.95 for other websites that I did not sign up for. I was really ticked off. I called my bank and they gave me a 1-800 number which did not work and said that this person was not taking calls. I finally got on the internet and looked up the number to the company and I called them. I waited for 1/2 and hour to get through to cancel the charges. I never got the CD but was charged for it and I was also charged another hidden fee!!! When I spoken to them they tried everything in their power to not let me cancel. I finally said I don't want this, this is not what I was expecting and I am angry that you are selling me products that I don't want. He finally canceled all my accounts with them. It took about another 15 minutes. Needless to say I don't know if I am going to get my money back any time soon. I have called my bank and put a report in as well to fight for what is my money from unauthorized charges. If you are going to think about this website don't it's a scam and it's a head ache to get you money back. Then he told me it will take 5 to 10 business days for my money to be back to me. He had to cancel three different websites. All of them charged one was for 8 dollars another for 9 or something. I told him that I want it all canceled!! So stand you ground and don't do any business with them at all.

• Co
    Corey Taylor Mar 04, 2009

Called and talked to the company that charged my account and they said it was a delay on the CD I was supposed to receive for free. If it is free where does the charge come from. These people need to be prosecuted.

• Co
    Corey Taylor Mar 04, 2009

Ordered what was supposed to be a grant kit only for shipping and handling of 2.95 and they have put a hold on my debit card for 39.95. What am I supposed to do?

• Ra
    Ralph F. Smith Mar 02, 2009

I'm not rerally finished with my complaints about all the Grant advertisements on the computer and the Presidents wanting to know if you feel he has done a good job or not. I for one think he has done a very POOR job as president. His Stimulus package for one stinks as he stated that he wants to help the people (what people is he talking about, the only one I have seen or heard him do anything for is big business, the little people are still where we were before the stimulus package, WITH NOTHING and nothing is what he is going to give us. Our so called Representatives, both Democrats and Republicans alike could have gotten the people some bail out money and stopped ALL of the foreclosures that have been going on instead of giving the money back to the big business who started this whole mess to begin with. By giving the bailout money to the people the economy would have been in better shape as the people would have invested it in their homes and automobiles and paid off bills which would have boosted the economy.
    I doubt anybody will read this as there are not that many people who know about this site. Had the Government given all that bail out money to the working class or to the people then we wouldn't need any grant and the cash grants institute would be just another government entity that's not heard of to much. All the money the banks were given hasn't stopped them from foreclosures but just the opposite, they've been using it to help fund more foreclosures from what I have seen and heard on the news and in the media.
    A lot of the scammers we have been getting hit with lately, especially phone calls about grants and any money has come from Nigeria. I received a phone call from a person about a $25, 000.00 grant but I had to send them $150.00 to get the grant and then you are taking a chance. I've received mailing from Australia, Pakistan, and even from England telling me that I have won some money. They are all the same, just like the grants advertised on the computer, your offered a grant CD for $1.99 or $2.99 and when you order these with your Credit Card or with your Debit Card you are putting your bank account at risk because then without telling you these so called free grant sites hit your bank account. Last month my sister and I ordered 2 grant CD's, one for $1.99 and the other for $2.99, by the time they gave our bank account out or what ever we had over $500.00 dollars taken out of a business account, a business that we have been trying to get started with very little money. These hidden costs that are put on these grants CD's should be out front and let the people know what they are in for instead of the sneaky way they get it out of us. A friend of mine has been sending money to a girl in Nigeria for about a year now with the promise that she will be moving here to live with him as his wife, this has been going on and on and she even married him over the computer or phone, I'm not sure, but regardless she keeps putting him off moving here and still keeps asking for more money. His sons are suffering for it and he won't listen to anybody because as he puts it, she's having problems.
    Personally, in my opinion, these grant sites are like that Nigerian girl. RFS

• Ra
    Ralph F. Smith Mar 02, 2009

I sent in a cash grant application over two (2) weeks ago with the assumption that I would hear from you within the time frame you specified (12 days), as of yet I have not received any thing from you whether by telephone or by email. According to your advertisement any one who requests a grant with the application provided that person would be notified about it within 12 days. Apparently your advertisement is just like all other Government agencies that I have had to deal with. The Veterans Affairs and DAV apparently don't do anything for veterans unless they received a chest full of medals or an ex marine.
    I am not an ex-marine and I am not a minority so I guess I'm not entitled to the same consideration as anybody else.
    My email is [email protected] if you should have any comment about my complaint.

• Rc
    R. C. Dobbins Feb 26, 2009

I paid $1.19 to see if I qualified for the grant. I stopped right there. I did not authorize $96.00 for anything. I am requesting you to cancel this from my card and charge it back to me. Please get back to me on your decision about this. R.C. DOBBINS