grants 360rip off

I went through the process, provided all required information. I received a name and password in order to get the download. The site stated I would get an email with download information and that it would take up to 15 minutes. I have never received the email.
The password and username do not work. I believe that this site has stolen my identity and may be up to "NO GOOD". I guess legal actions should be taken against them. August 8, 2009

• So
    SonjaW Apr 13, 2011

THIS IS A SCAM! DO NOT SEND THEM ANY INFORMATION! Remember nothing is FREE!

anupm Jan 19, 2011

am also in the same situation of unauthorised debit from my account ie, DBP grant starter kit..i dont know wht to do now, , better to inform the bank and US investigation dept. and sure that who is behind this site will be caught...

• Jm
    Jmammabest Nov 29, 2010

I was told i would only be charged a $2.97 processing fee but now a $57.61 charge has been made to my card that I do not want nor can I afford. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!

MarlaRogers Nov 21, 2010

I signed up to receive a $2.97 government grant information packet and the company ended up being charged an aditional $57.61 twice before I realized what was going on. I called and cancelled a "Membership" I never signed up for after reading about what happened to someone else. DO NOT SIGN UP for anything form GRANTS 360

Candirico Sep 09, 2010

I want my money back too. I got charged 2.97 shipping and the next day they charged my credit card 57.61 and I got nothing. I have tried calling but no answer or busy signal. Today I got someone that I couldn't understand and they gave me a fake email to get my refund back. Need help...

Candirico Sep 09, 2010

I'm getting the run around, never received anything and just called them and they gave me a phoney email to get a refund. What do I do now????

• Bh
    bhinddwheel Mar 01, 2010

These SOB's advertise a free packet for a small shipping and handling fee ($1.95) and draft your account for HUNDREDS of dollars. I want to know to get in touch with the individuals behind this "company", they can keep my money, I want to exact my revenge personally.

• Co
    Cowgirlbaby Dec 09, 2009

I was suppost to get a 7 day free trail

• Bl
    Blondie53 Dec 03, 2009

I to have been mislead with the charges on my credit card by this company Grants 360 only I have been charged an extra $57.
    These are hidden fees and a scam. It stated that I was only going to be charged $1.95. This advertisement for grant writing needs to come off of the web because it is not helpful and it is full of lies.

• Yg
    Yglager Nov 02, 2009

Told me I would receive $41.61 partial refund on Sept. 25th, it is now Nov. 2nd and have not received a dime. Even gave me a cancellation confirmation #. I would like to know why this company is still in business. I wish I would have looked up the complaints before I enrolled, they caused big fights in my household. I will never trust anything on the internet again, especially if they do not provide a phone number.

MariaIvette Oct 29, 2009

When I order the 1.95 cd I had no idea that there would be additional charges. I have been charged the $1.95, then $69.56 a week later, then 9.95 for ID protection? and then 29.97 and all of these charges within 2 weeks. well it is forcing me to close my account which I just opened becaused i just moved to another state and I paid a lot of bills so i am forced to wait till those payments clear so that I can close the account. and I dont even know where to go to complain

• Es
    Esan Kayode Oct 29, 2009

i am Esan Kayode from Ekiti State, also living at Epe - Ekiti, Ekiti-Sate, i found this message on my phone, i read the message, i have understand what is there, and i follow your instruction, in order to login to this site, www.xtracooloffer.com, so i am not in good moon to text this message, because, i have afraid you, but not with starding, i have a comfident to collect this money from so in this case please, call me to this number, +[protected]. so you can give me the money, or you can text your address to my number, thanks, so mouch, hope to hear from u soon.

janet smith12 Oct 29, 2009

This company is a complete rip off. You pay your $1.95 and receive nothing except another charge of $57.61 for again nothing. How much longer will the internet allow this company to promote themselves and continue to rip off people? How many complaints and people to fall victim tho this company before there advertisements are forbidden to be displayed?

• Ro
    Rock444 Oct 22, 2009

I am in total agreement, and you good folks should do what I did and send a formal complaint to the FTC (Federal Trade Commission) Go to FTC or FED.GOV and submit your complaint!

• Wi
    willford sternburgh Oct 20, 2009

i would like grant 360

• Wi
    willford sternburgh Oct 20, 2009

i aksed grant 360 for the cd at the price of 1.95 next thing i know im charged 57.00 not good bussiness i did not want a membership this place should be shut down they are me to send more e-mails accepting less money thhan i payed this is a bad site.

• Je
    Jennylee4886 Oct 18, 2009

They are a scam and I need these monthly charges of $57.61 to stop coming out of my account.

• Ju
    justinseigo Oct 09, 2009

I want my money back!!! it said 1.99 for s&h. well i never got charged the s&h only a 58.00 charge that i did not authorize. so in the end my bank account bounced. i have 256.00 in the hold because of this fraud!!! i want my money back and my USF paid for!!!

jasmintom Oct 06, 2009

i did give them permission to take $57.00 out from my account.

D. T. French Oct 06, 2009

Log onto Customer Support Where?

D. T. French Oct 06, 2009

There are just too many scams on everything. I just need to reliable source to go to apply for a gov't grant with all forms necessary to fill out. Also, need to know where to send the forms for approval and how much cost, if any, should be involved.

Thanks for any help possible.

D.T. French

D. T. French Oct 06, 2009

Where can a legit grant program be found? There are too many scams out there and no one seems to know how to apply, get forms, and the correct programs to apply for.

Jason Oct 04, 2009

You should log onto the customer support and ask for your user name and password. You should also check your email that you used to sign up for your user id and password to log in and view what is available to you.

• Mo
    Mona Cox Oct 04, 2009

E Mail stated a charge of $1.98, for info & application forms to apply foragovernment grant, but have no info. What should I do??

• Br
    brian daniels Sep 25, 2009

my name is Brian Daniels I have not recieved my kit yet my card was gharged but nonthing came in the mail . I think I got ripped off

carlisle Sep 18, 2009

hi, my name is amanda and my husband did the 1.95 thing to and my account was over drafted 164.62 because this site did not tell us that they would take out 58.00 . i would ilke ther money back that your so called site took from me

• Sm
    Smith 220 Sep 09, 2009

I authorized $1.95 for software to locate government grants. The very next day there was an additional charge of $57.61 on my debit card. I did not authorize this charge. So far they have not refunded my money.

Jammernan Sep 09, 2009

I signed on for grant info from 360, was charged $1.95 and understood I would be receiving kit in the mail.
    I have yet to receive anything and have tried numberous times to contact 360. Today I received my credit card bill and was charged the $1.95 plus $57.61 which was only suppose to be charged after I had reviewed the information. This is a huge scam - stay away from it.

TFINDLEY Sep 08, 2009

GRANTS360 SAME ON YOU !!!

TFINDLEY Sep 08, 2009

people work hard for there money why cant they go out and get a JOB!

TFINDLEY Sep 08, 2009

grants360 charged me that stupid 57:61 to from my account to i wish there was a way you could k now if they were scammers before you fall in to there traps that stuff like that makes people not want to buy anything off the enternet and it give the good and true services a hard time to get people to use there services whats this world coming to its just not right !!!

• La
    Latoyadullen Sep 08, 2009

57.61 was taken out of my account and all that i agrred on was 1.95. This a scam that i pray that doesn't happen to someone else.

JANIE ALI Sep 05, 2009

[email protected] want my $112.00. THANK YOU.

• Lo
    Lopez, Linda Sep 01, 2009

I am disputing a charge on my credit card of $57.61. I went on this site to read about a goverment grant and in order to do this there was a one time $1.95 charge come to receive my statement and find an additional charge of $57.61 that I never authorized nor did I ever purchase no club membership. This company is a fraud.

o.k. i agree

anastasios kacutis Sep 01, 2009

i called to-day and said you will give me credit did not understand. thank you.

anastasios kacutis Sep 01, 2009

please cancel $57.61 sba grant and $1.95 onlinewealthincome also charge of $1.73 intl service fee did not receved all date on 8/20 and 8/21 charge no 3399463 thank you mr. anastasios kacutis.

• Sh
    sheeagle Aug 31, 2009

I did not give you permission to take $57.00 out of my account

• Mi
    Michael L Valgos Aug 27, 2009

I bought this grants360 ad for the price of $1.99 for processing, and they only had 62 more kits to sell. I pay and get a message from the grants360 saying that they havnt sent out any information for months. Then when I went to download the kit the screen went blank. So I go on to a chat to get answers and all I get is a user name and password, and they wont work. I would like a refund

• Da
    dam1718 Aug 27, 2009

Hello My name is Debbie..me too was just scammed $57.61 by grants360.com. I want my money back too. You should report this to the fraud holtline. consumer action.gov/state.shtml Look for you state and call write out a written report.
    I called grants.gov [protected] they stated that this website is free that if anyone ask you for money this is fraud. Good Luck Have a Good Day...