grantnow.comsteeling money from my bank account

Grantnow.com is taking money from my bank account without my autherazition. I called and cancelled my membership with grantnow like I was suposed to do, but they are still taking money out of my account. That is THEFT. That is a FELONY. I will prosacute onyone and everynoe involved.I demand my money back or prosacution will begin. I will tell everyone to watch out for your company.

• Ti
    tislanders34 Aug 05, 2009

Grantnow.com has been stealing money from my grandmothers account for three months after we closed the account with the 2 months ago. What do I need to do to get her money back. The phone number they provide deast ever reach anyone it just goes to busy.

• Dl
    dlakers Jul 17, 2009

No you dont. They cancel your card over the phone and your bank can mail you the paperwork to be filled out.

• Jw
    jw90019 Jul 17, 2009

I received the charge of $69.97 from this company. I contacted them and they told me I had to go through my bank and file a disputed charges claim before they could issue a refund. My bank told me they would have to cancel and re-issue my card if I wanted to dispute the charge. I am a disabled person and it is a big deal for me to get to the bank myself which I would have to do if I wanted to dispute this charge.

• Ge
    gene lavelle May 15, 2009

Have jsust phoned Capital One and reported this company. Another scam with taking $69 a month 0ut of my account unauthorized.