Grantfunding SearchUnauthorized $ 69.95 charge

I requested a $ 69.95 reversal of a visa charge on 03/05/09 and nothing was done by the company. I disputed this charge with my Visa company and I called Grantfunding again on 03/12/09 & asked for a status. At that time I was told that my membership was cancelled as requested on 03/04, but the $ 69.95 charge would not be reversed. The company offered me a refund of half the cost.
I refused to accept the offer, because I did not use their services even for a few days after receiving their $ 1.98 CD on 03/02.
I demanded to speak to a manager and did not actually have a conversation with anyone other than the customer service representative. I was promised a refund and was given a confirmation number of D17B6.
I am wondering if I will get the refund. Please beware of their promises. I will continue to stop payment with my charge company.
Thanks if anyone can help with this scam correction.
Patricia McCallum

• Ca
    carrie mennella Jul 26, 2009

I wanted to find out something about grants for business! I was willing to pay 1.98 for shipping for a free book! They charged me 3.77 twice and 69.95 for no reason... no number to call...nothing

• Ju
    Juanita Thrasher Jul 05, 2009

I am dissatified with subscription.