Grant Help Ordercharged after i cancelled 5 times

I sent for the grant help order for 3.95 you charged me 75.95 after i cancelled it on your web site and by phone i called the better business bureau they said you are scam and they are working to shut you down my bank is also working on this I was also charged 29.95 for internet protection that i never ordered i have called at least 10 times and they say it is canccelled and the money will be put back in my account but they have not done anything. I am going to get you crooks shut down no matter how long it take's and if i have to call a lawyer put my money back in my account Lawrence Ahern 26 Ensign ave Mechanicville, NY 12118cancalation no. [protected] that was for the 29.95 you took out for no reason I am calling my bank right now my wife is a manager for 20 years you will give me my money back

More Grant Help Order Complaints & Reviews

• Ve
    Very Upset Mar 06, 2009

I ordered a $3.95 CD that never came. I was charged the $3.95 and then about a week later was charged $39.95. The phone number goes to directory assistance. I now found a $29.95 charge for another? firm, myfitness.com on my account. When I called this number, they told me that the $29.95 charge would be refunded. I will watch for that.

• Ak
    akito2105 Mar 10, 2009

I Order the free grant help kit and was suppose to only pay the $3.95 s/h fee. But i order the kit in the beginning of febuary and they helped themselfs to another $74.95 out of my account. Not only that i just recieved the cd today on 3/10/09. this company is a scam just to get some extra money out of you. everytime i call there number [protected] all i get is a busy signal. once again do not order from them

saddened Mar 12, 2009

This is a scam. Beware they charged my credit card 74.95 then 2 days later charged it 29.95. Plus I never received anything, no CD, email. They don't even respond from their website. I hope we can get our money back somehow. If anyone knows how please post it. I filed a complaint on the FTC Bureau of Consumers.

• Ga
    Galonthgo Mar 19, 2009

On the web page, it only states to pay $3.95 for the CD. The Cd never arrived, but by checking my account online today, I found an unauthorize charge of $74.95 from this company. I called the 888 number, nobody answer, try again three times, same thing, nobody answer. Got on this site address, and found this. My complaint is enclosed..Iam requesting and demanding my refund of $74.95 to be credited back to my account. Sincerely, Mrs. Fawn Lee Wright

• Ca
    Carme70 Mar 19, 2009

I was interested in information for $3.95. I then was charged for $74.95 and hadn't recvd anything until 13 days later. I have returned the product but have now been charged $29.95 for something else.
    When I recvd. the first charge I called my credit company & was given a phone # to call. No one answere . You omly contact a recording and no way to speak to anyone.

• Br
    Brett Mar 20, 2009

After about ten days i recieved the cd, but was also charged 74.95 . this was an unathorized charge, I got suckered.Try charging on my card again, seen how its canceled. I hope you people feel good about what you are doing, ripping off people. I hope u get caught by the right person.

charge Mar 25, 2009

WAS CHARGE 74.95 FOR SOMETHING 3.95

• Sh
    Sharon Mar 26, 2009

I have the same problem with Grant Help Order .com . Theres no phone number and they charged me 74.95, now my bank will handle it. I hope they find them.

• Mb
    MBurns Mar 26, 2009

I ordered a "free" grant CD and I noticed the next month that $74.95 and been withdrawn from my account without my permission. And two charges for $29.95 each for a grant newspaper is pending withdrawal from my account - again without my permission !
    I want my money refunded to me.

• Sh
    Shaun Mar 27, 2009

On the internet, they had a CD of grants. All you was supposed to pay was the $3.95 shipping & handling charge. When I received my credit card statement, the $3.95 was on 2-26-09, and the $74.95 was on 3-8-09. When I called the company, she said she would call another company to take the $74.95 charge off the bill and that it would take about 8-10 days to do that.

Cheryl Wiggins Mar 29, 2009

I ordered the Grant Help CD for what I thought was a $3.95 and then an additional 74.95 was billed to my card. Then an another round of duplicate charges appeared. Thus far, I have been unable to contact anyone with the company to try to resolve this matter.

• Ro
    rowlandrosemary Mar 30, 2009

There was to much taken off the debt card that wasn't authorized

James Madore Apr 05, 2009

I ordered the Cd for $3.95 then the following month I got a bill for $54.95.
    I did not authorize this fee to be charged to my credit card and I want it refunded. I have contacted my credit card company to stop the transaction.
    I have not found anywhere on your site to discontinue any services.

James Madore

Marcelene A Peterson Apr 07, 2009

i have noticed two withdraws from my credit card one was the 27th of March and one was on the 1st of April. i never authorised these withdraws and i want my money back now,

Marcelene A Peterson Apr 07, 2009

PLEASE give me back my $149.90 now...

Marcelene A Peterson Apr 07, 2009

oh they will get caught. and i am the right person to mess with. now they will be paying us back. watch this.

• Ar
    arsenia Apr 23, 2009

I order this cd from Grant Help Order thinking that this would help me with government grants. The company indicated that it was free and I have to pay only for the $1.93 postage but 7 days later they charge me on my credit card the amount of $74.95. I tried to call their number [protected] but there is no answer. This compnay has already run with my money! Is there any government agency who can help the victimsof this company? This company must be stopped!

• Mo
    mollietta Apr 27, 2009

ohhhh, I so agree! Hubby ordered and I tried desperately to cancel membership online within 24 hours and absolutely nothing! Entered email address in "cancel membership" block (about 20 times) and never got any confirmation email. Tried to dispute w/cc company and they say it's legit. Told cc company to call Grant Help themselves or give me a contact phone number. Was on hold for about 20 minutes. They finally came up w/a phone number [protected]. They are foreigners but I got through and they said that they would forward the membership cancellation request to the Grant Help company and that the company would issue refund of $74.95 within 10 days (of 4/27/09). We'll see if it happens!

• Sc
    scittcdy May 11, 2009

I ordered a free cd about Governemnt Grants and they charged me 14.95. Then I found a charge for 70.00. I did not authorize this $70.00. I want my money back, and this scam stopped. Thank you Shawna Scott. [protected]@ymail.com

• Fn
    fnpadre1023 May 19, 2009

Trying to opt out of this SCAM as fast as I can. I wanted the 3.95 CD but couldn't cancel before the trial was over. I want to know from others...does putting your email into the http://granthelporder.com site work? Have they stopped billing yet?? I'm ok with waiting to get my money back, but just stop charging me in the meantime!!

• Is
    isabel Jun 24, 2009

Hi I´m sending this message from costa rica, I know the true about this scam...they are located in costa rica too, their customer service is there
    [protected] call at this number to be in touch with them...the owner´s name is Richard Blank. his website is www.costaricascallcenter.com his picture is on it... the phone number of his call center in costa rica is area code (506) [protected]

please report this to all the banks and the credit cards companies

• Is
    isabel Jul 09, 2009

Hi, I´m sending this complaint from costa rica ...and let me tell you that this people is also located in costa rica in a place called pavas, if you call at this number area code (506)[protected] you will be in touch with this people the name of the owner is Richard blank he is american.
    He is doing several fraud businesses from my country...they are taking thousands of dollars from inocent people...PLEASE REPORT THIS TO THE BANKS AND LET THEM KNOW THE SITUATION AND SAVE THE PEOPLE´S MONEY...

THIS AMERICAN GUY HAS A WEBSITE ADDRESS IT IS www.costaricascallcenter.com

his picture is on it!!!

and please if you call at this number [protected] they will say they are located in grapevine texas and that is not true because as I mention before they are here in costa rica

thanks

• Co
    Concerted Person Oct 06, 2009

This is a scam. I got the CD and then cancelled. It is not what it says. I got a credit back of $74.95 then they charged my card again. I disputed with my credit card compay but that did nothing. I am also filing a compliant with FTC Bureau of Consumers. Then I called the Grant Writing Express and all I get is an automated system telling that no new charges will happen. Beware!!

• Al
    alvis Nov 10, 2009

i have a 59.95 unauthorized charge on my bank account, what kind of scam is GRANT HELP

[protected]@comcast.net