• By
    byonddsgsted Apr 03, 2008

OMG!! I just had the same thing happen to me. The charges were for Water4Fuel.com, eAuction, AP9* Trial Home, Scholastic Books, eMusic.com, BMC*CROSSINGS, & DISNEY MOVIE CLUB. This is too strange that we are all getting the same fraudulent charges! I even was able to get this thief's email address they are using. I have cancelled the card and another charge came through on the new card today which means someone is able to get my information. I filed a police report (you should all do that b/c they will give you a letter for your credit report agency) even though the charges are not a lot of money. Which is another strange thing b/c these fools ordered stuff and had it sent to me, so what on earth are they doing?! You should all call the companies that charged you even if your bank/credit card company is refunding you b/c that means there will still be an account open in your name.

Maria Kittreles Apr 01, 2008

Please remove me from your free trail membership. there is not enough money for your company to withdraw any moneys out of my account. I would appreciate all moneys be returned to my account. Thank You.

• Na
    Nathan Mar 31, 2008

Just caught 5 transactions on my account. Started out small ($1.95) and then hit me with $39.95 charges. Eauction, IP eauction, superauction, superauction pro and gamefly are what showed up. I caught it in time that my bank is allowing me to dispute them.

• De
    Dexter Anderson Mar 31, 2008

I want to close my account to Grantconsultant.com, since I signed up I have been unable to log on and unable to reach anyone via your support site or phone number. Please CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP!!!

Christopher M Pafort Mar 26, 2008

$49.95 was charged to my credit card with out my authorization.

• Ju
    ju;ie Mar 26, 2008

I TOO GOT TIED UP IN THE ""FREE LAPTOP" SCAM ONLINE. THE TWO SPONSERD COMPANIES THAT I GOT THE SUPPOSED FREE TRIAL PRODUCTS FROM ARE GRANTS CONSULTANTS, AND DERMITAGE, DERMITAGE WON'T EVEN TELL YOU THE RETURN ADDRESS TO SEND THEIR PRODUCT BACK, I HAD TO GO ONLINE TO FIND IT. GRANTS CONSULTANTS NEVER SENT THIER PRODUCT, AND NOW WE ARE BEING CHARGED 49.95 THE BANK REVERSED THE CHARGES AND AFTER MUCH DISPUTE THE COMPANY CREDITED OUR ACCOUNT. PLEASE DON'T GET INVOLVED WITH THIS ONLINE SCAM.

• Ru
    Ruth Moss Mar 24, 2008

I have emailed Grant Consultant several times to cancel my membership to their web site before the expiration date, but they ignored all my emails., and now today march 24, 2008 they have took $49.95 out of my checking account, that I did not authorize them to do.

• Tr
    trytheone Mar 21, 2008

BEWARE! They continue to charge your credit card after you cancel. See all posts under: "CHECK BILL KIRKLAND WA" on this website. It's a scam and fraud!

• Ve
    Vernica Carmona Mar 21, 2008

I order acd that is suppose to help me get grants for my daughter and they said it will take 10 days. I paid with my cc and didn't receive anything so I called back and told them. They said we'll send another one out free of charge. well It been more than 10 days age. so I called just awhile ago. I spoke with their account support team and asked to cancel again and explained what happened. He said " you should get it tomorrow if not call monday and well cancel it. " I want to cancel it because If I don't I'll be charge $49.95.

• Sc
    Screwed Mar 19, 2008

Ordered a CD through them and got it and then got enrolled in something else automatically without my permission. Called the number got India and they could not find an account under my name and then asked for my credit card number. Asked to speak to a supervisor and redirected to voice mail then hung up on with out being able to leave a message. Called back and got a recording giving me their website as easyhealthcenter.com. This site just contains a bunch of linked advertisements and no information. Welcome to the world of out sourcing and third party sales. Had to go to the bank and work with the fraud department and I might get my money back, but the bank closed my account so they can't get any more from me at least.

• Ad
    Adam Mar 19, 2008

Just happened to me as weel, does anyone have any information regarding how to get in contact with these people?

Marcia Purvis Mar 17, 2008

I also have been scammed by this company, so far 3 times.

• De
    Denita M Turns Mar 17, 2008

Same problem!!! Can someone please send the number to get in contact with these people??? The number above is wrong. Thanks!!

• Na
    Nancy Aberg Mar 15, 2008

Unauthorized charges without contact

• Fr
    Frank Mar 14, 2008

The same thing happened 2 me on Feb 10, 2008, i also want my money back.

• Am
    Amanda Mar 12, 2008

I sent them emails numerous times telling them I wanted to cancel my account. They don't answer the phone when you call. Oh and I never got the disc that I ordered. So I payed for it and they didn't give it to me, but what they did do is sell my credit card information to another online company that sent me an email and told me they were going to start charging me $45 a month for signing up with them when I didn't. Watch yourself here.

• Mc
    McKinley Mar 06, 2008

Oh my God, this happened to me too! Girls Gone Wild, Scholastic at home, Grant Consulant,IP EAuction, Reunion.com and GameHouse Studios.. all unauthorized charges on my debit card! are these related? or has one person stolen all our credit card numbers?? I notified my bank and they are taking care of it, you shouldnt have to pay for unauthorized charges.

• Wi
    William Murdock Mar 01, 2008

Hello, my name is William Murdock, I was shock to learn that $49.95 was taken out of my checking account in February on the 19th, 2008. So if you please return my money and take me off your list as a customer that i'm not. I do not want your service, and if you have taken anymore, please refund me that to from January. Thank You

• Gl
    Gloria Feb 20, 2008

I've had fraudulent transactions on my credit card, too (starting with Grant Consultant, emusic, Klee Irwin, Scholastic at Home...). I suspect that the problem is with a company that all of us may have done business with PRIOR to seeing these transactions. I had used my card previously for books, clothes, makeup...

• Br
    Brenda L Chasse Feb 06, 2008

They are charging us $49.00 a month for something not ordered. Cancelled last month. On my bill again this month. We're disputing the charge with our credit card company.

Chelsea Hogan Feb 06, 2008

Pls. call [protected]... my friend had the free grant consultant assistant kit and it was helpful and the website is always updated. Anyway u can call the above number i gave you and ask help how they can stop your monthly billing in using their website...

God Bless.

johnny a johnson Feb 05, 2008

I can not contact grant consultant to stop any transactions from happening on my account!

• La
    Lawson A. McCoy Feb 04, 2008

I was charged $49.95 and have not even heard of this company before. I have never used there services nor never even given them any account or credit card information. I am reporting them to the better business bureau and the police for this unauthorized charge on my account. I feel that banks should add them to there list of fraud companies so this won't happen to other innocent people.

• Ly
    Lynne Burras Feb 02, 2008

I need their web site because they have done the same thing to me.

• Br
    Brent Johnson Jan 29, 2008

Yep I just talked to my credit card company and I have 2 charges for 49.00 dollars each. I have no idea who or what they are and I definately never asked for this. I will see what happend in the morning about these charges.

• Mi
    Michelle S. Scheeler Jan 22, 2008

I opened up my credit card account and there was two charges totaling $53.82 from this company... Grant Consultant. I do not know this company nor did I authorize any kind of charges for them. I do not even know what this company does.