Grant Consultant GroupUnauthorized Money was withdrawn from my checking acct.

A

I recieved an unauthorized withdrawel from my private checking account. It actually hasnt gone completly through yet but my account says it will be negetive when it does. I have no idea what this is or why it is being withdrawn from my account!!! I will be dening payment of this charge. I have already consulted my banker about this unauthorized charge. Please get back to me with an explanation . My e-mail address is included with this complaint. Respond to that address

Andrea Antonson

• Da
    Danny B Aug 20, 2008

GRANT CONSULTANT IS THE BIGGEST SKEEM IN ORDER TO GET MONEY FROM STUDENTS, BY GOING TINTO THERE BANK ACCOUNTS AND TAKING MONEY OUT EVERY MONTH OF $49.99 AND THEY DONT EVEN SAY SORRY, THEY JUST KEEP ON DOING IT, SINCE I GOT FREEDOM OF SPEECH I WILL GLADLY SAY YALL ARE ### HOLES, AND YOU NEED TO STOP TAKING MONEY OUT OF OUR ###ING ACCOUNTS, YOU ARE REALLY PISSING ME THE ### OFF, EXPECT A PHONE CALL FROM MY LAWYER YOU ### HOLES HAVE A GREAT DAY.

• Su
    Susan Moreno Jun 30, 2008

I am very pissed off that this company would charge my credit card when I didn't even order anything from them. I simply was checking on some information about their product. I have never recieved anything from any one about anything to do with Grants or products they offer. Please quit trying to make a buck off of some elses hard earned money! It would be different if you actually provided some service they asked for or recieved!

• Ri
    RITA JONES Jun 30, 2008

I do not know an address for this company. All I know is charges were taken from my card and I do not get any services and have not requested any services. My credit card company is not aware of who this company is nor do they have any contact information either.

• Ka
    Katheleen Jun 11, 2008

I have undoubtly signed up for this services because I am showing a negative $49 against my checking account in your company's name. Please remove my name I do not want this service.
    Katheleen Lucas

• Ta
    tamaraciolek May 20, 2008

I was scammed and I cancelled my subsription for this rip off scam in time and my account was still charged I don't know what to do if anyone can help please contact me

Norma Yocum Apr 12, 2008

I wanted to see if support grant consulation was A scam. I sure found out. I will be cancelling before my 10 days are up. Thanks for the warning.847co

• Iv
    Ivory Apr 11, 2008

The same thing happened to me. IF any one had the number to the company, I would gladly appreciate it!

• Pe
    peter Feb 20, 2008

What is the number to call or the email to call for cancellation i cant find it anywhere please help!

Joshua Helmbrecht Feb 19, 2008

Taking money out of my account, will not stop, calls Emails and calls ignored. 2 months now of 49.95 taken out.

• To
    TORRIE JOHNSON Feb 19, 2008

I ALREADY HAD SPOKEN TO SOMEONE IN YOUT OFFICE A WHILE BACK THEY CHARGED ME FOR A CD THAT I NEVER RECEIVED AND THEN CHARGED MY BANK ACCOUNT AGAIN 4995.I WANT MY MONEY BACK INTO MY ACCOUNT MY ACCOUNT . YOU HAVENT HELP ME ANYTHING. EVERYTIME YOU CALL YOUR CONTACT #NOONE EVER ANSWERS IS THIS A SCAM PUT MY MONIES BACK INTO MY ACCOUNT. I HAVE AN OVERDRAFT FEE THANKS TO YOU.MY CONTACT#IS973-672-9035 OR [protected]

• Jk
    J Karmen Feb 15, 2008

Well, I was able to get an e-mail address from their website, I sent them an e-mail asking to please stop charging me. I'll know within 2 weeks if they comply. GCG isn't really the problem though, since I signed up for their "free" trial I've recieved a couple of different charges on my bank account.

- $33.87 to a company called Reward Me More Live, a company I have never heard of, much less signed up for service.

- $7.95 to a company called Networkagenda.com, ditto, never heard of them, never signed up for any of their services.

I have to agree, Grant Consulting Group is a shady operation. I can't wait to call them and find out who else they sold my credit card information to.

johnny a johnson Feb 05, 2008

I am trying to stop any transactions from occuring on my account and no one will respond to my calls please call me at [protected].

• Je
    Jessica N. Feb 04, 2008

NEVER USE GRANT CONSULTING GROUP!! I CAN NOT FIND A NUMBER TO CALL AND HAVE BEEN CHARGED OVER $100 THROUGH THEM AND CAN NOT CANCEL THE CHARGES, IF I EVER FIND THEIR PHONE NUMBER THEY ARE GETTING A MOUTH FULL - NEVER USE THEM!

• Ni
    NICOLE L. Jan 22, 2008

I cancelled within my 10 day trial period and was still charged $49.95 today, I am PISSED and I have yet to receive a response from them!!! Below are emails that I sent!!!!

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

I CANCELLED MY SUBSCRIPTION WITHIN THE ALLOTTED TIME FRAME AND MY ACCOUNT WAS STILL DRAFTED $49.95 TODAY AND IT SHOULD NOT HAVE!! NOW, KINDLY REVERSE THE TRANSACTION BECAUSE I DID NOT AUTHORIZE THE TRANSACTION AND CANCELLED WITHIN MY 10 TRIAL PERIOD.

I NEED A RESPONSE FROM SOMEONE IMMEDIATELY!!!!

NICOLE L.

----- Forwarded Message ----
    From: jazznotes69 <[email protected]>
    To: [email protected]
    Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2008 7:33:46 PM
    Subject: Today is the last day of the 10 day trial

To Whom It May Concern,

I would like to cancel today as this is the last day of my 10 day trial.

There was no number to call, please CANCEL so that I am not charged for any days after this and anything else that applies to this trial status.

Nicole L.