• Wh
    whyowhy Oct 23, 2009

BE VERY AWARE OF SCAMS. THIS EXACT THING HAPPEN TO ME BUT WITH THE "GOOGLE ADS" SCAM, EXACT SAME THING. WE'RE ALL HURTING AND WANT A DECENT WAY OUT BUT ALL THERE IS ARE ### TAKING ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE.

• Ly
    Lynnette Graham Oct 05, 2009

At a time when people are seeking for help the last thing we need is peolpe promising to help for a set fee of 1.95. Not only was the website very unhelpful. I canceled the next day. Then two days later 57.61 was taken out of my account without permission. When call the number they said I had 24 hrs to cancel (which I did). They are very rude hung up on me a few times, but they are liers. I have the email stating the time and day I sent it which was in the 24 hr period, they claim I didn' t cancel, still haven't received my refund. I will be going to the bank in the morning to file a fraud complaint and unathroized withdrawl.
    Lynnette

• Ru
    rudy26 Oct 05, 2009

having problem finding wedsite

madman360 Sep 30, 2009

Sucks i will never enver put my info back out there again I knew better but was hoping for some change and now I will have to rob someone to just to cover my losses.

• Pb
    PB92 Sep 28, 2009

I also only saw the charge for the $1.95. I even recvd a confirmation email that said they were only charging me $1.95. I tried to log onto the site and saw how compicated it was to use. I figured I only wasted $1.95, until the following week when I was balancing my checkbook. They not only charged me $1.95, but also the $57.61, and 2 different charges for international fees, 2cents and 46 cents. What the hell! I tried to contact them, and all I got was a scripted person telling me they can not refund me the entire amount, but if I responded to the email, they would process and consider refunding the whole amount. I responded and pleaded my case, but the "scripted response" was the same. I then recvd an email saying it would be 48-72 for the refund to come back... it has been a week and an overdraft fee. I called to discuss this only to hear that they have refunded me and thats that. I asked for a manager, and at the time of this post, I have been on hold for 20 minutes for a supervisor... HMMMM, they must think I am going to hang up... I have speaker phone and intend to hold.

Jacob Burnett Sep 26, 2009

I ordered the Grant 360 grant writing package, without prior notice of a monthly fee of $57.61. I want my money back and I want this company shut down ASAP. I asked the lady what the name of her company and what was the name on her Paycheck was and all she kept saying was "customer support". So if you can show me what business has a lame name like that who steals peoples money then Let me talk to them.

Teresa Mossman Sep 25, 2009

On 7-20-09 I was billed for a request for information regarding government grand and only asked to pay $1.95 for shipping & handling fees. When I received my credit card statement, not only was I billed $1.95 for shipping and handling, I was also billed $57.61 for some kind of course. I do not want a course, nor can I afford one at this time. The $57.61 was an unthorized charge, which put me over my credit limit, which caused me to incur additional fees. When I called the number on my credit card statement, the female representative was extremely rude & the ONLY thing she would tell me was to go to their website to request a refund. This was no easy task to accomplish. I submitted a complaint reuqting a refund around 8-21-09 to their website. I have received no response from them, nor have I ever received the information regarding the grants, which I was billed for. THIS IS MY SECOND REQUEST FOR A REFUND. Action needs to be taken immediately. What they have done is ILLEGAL. Please respond PROMPTLY. Thank you.

• Ne
    Nebraskagirl450 Sep 25, 2009

I did read the fine print, but also decided to research the 360 grants website before I entered any credit card information. I believe there are many many scams out there built to suck the little life out of anyones bank account. As educated americans, we should strive to squash our ignorance and always think before we leap. If it sounds too good to be true on the internet...IT IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. Thankyou for all of your postings. This will help others that are smart enough to get educated on this disgusting scam.

sungem Sep 24, 2009

( I did get an email from a Kaila C. Refund [email protected])

I agree this is terrible and all their sites should be removed- they have continued to take from my visa- and I think there should be a class act. You can google- and still find pages and pages-- and how is they are able to advertise- claiming that CNN- NBC backs them?

• Yo
    your Sep 24, 2009

Grant 360 is not free. The ad is misleading. I thought I had only to pay $1.95, when I look at my account balance I was charged $57.95 Whem I called I was told that would be for 4mos And then I would be charged $7.95 per mo. after that. I am also being charged international fees(?) so far I have not received a refund

• Sm
    smoker7154 Sep 16, 2009

Signed up for 24 hr trial of grant money and got charged $57.67 without my ok. Never got or ordered anything. Never even saw the web site.

• Do
    DOTTS20 Sep 15, 2009

GRANT360 is a scam!!

• Fi
    firefly4802 Sep 11, 2009

All I consented to was the $1.95 s/h charge and I looked at my account this morning and they charged my account 57.61. I DID NOT AUTHORIZE THIS CHARGE. I want it refunded back into my account. I DO NOT WANT TO CONTINUE YOUR SERVICES, THEY WERE NO HELP TO ME AT ALL.

• Rh
    Rhonda Lecomte Sep 08, 2009

There was $46.61 taken out of my account. I want it credited back to my account today 9-8-09.

Christine Kemp Sep 06, 2009

I also thought that the $1.95 was all I was going to pay until I checked my bank account and saw that I was charged $57.61. How do you get your money back? I called the number listed and was given an email address to submit my complain to but that came back as a bad email address. So what do you do next. I just want my money back plus the $1.95 .
    Evelyn

• Sb
    sbolen Sep 04, 2009

I was only supposed to be charged 1.95 and was charged 57.61 and did not authorized the automatic with draw for a monthly payment of that amout.

Jaimarcus Sep 04, 2009

I never applied for grant information from grant360 . someone stole my credit card, and when i got my money there was a deduction for 46.61 on my account . I want my money back .

• ASKOD Sep 03, 2009

I have beaten them into submission for a full refund! send me messages and I can try to help you to.

• Sm
    Smartywarty2414 Sep 01, 2009

You people are trying to get a grant and cant even read. It clearly says after 24 hour you will be billed to join membership. Wow if you cant read the small print you'll never make it in business...Tip...find a 9-5

Teresa2009 Aug 31, 2009

I was charged $57.61 by this company and did not give premission.I am very mad!!!

• Si
    sixto rivera Aug 28, 2009

i just cancel my membershp and i would to have my money refunded

• Cl
    clinery Aug 28, 2009

I, like everyone else, was informed that the information would be $1.95 and I was charged that as well as $57.61 without my consent, and the "online" version of the kit that I paid the shipping and handling for was nothing but a list of 10 websites that I had previously looked at.

• Ph
    phony company Aug 28, 2009

I have the e-mail address for this phony company called grants360 that steal money from people. The email address is
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

Good luck and give them a piece of your mind and let them know that their company is doing a criminal act against people seeking help.

• Ka
    Karyn Flynn Aug 25, 2009

This company is a scam. This money was taken out of my account that I did not authorize. Now my account is over drawn and I called to get a refund plus the $25 amount for my NSF. When I talked to a supervisor she did nothing but talk to me like I was 2 and yelled at me and would not listen to a word I said. I demand a full complete refund especially for the way I was treated. They would not give me the name and number of the president of the company. Please, please tell everyone that you know not to go with grant 360, because it is a fraudulant company, they take all of your money and they will not listen to you and you will not receive anything that they promise.

• Bj
    bjat73 Aug 25, 2009

A law should be enacted to prevent this scam. I recieved NOTHING for my money but over drafts to my bank account. The should be investigated by the government and required to make total refunds.

• Bj
    bjat73 Aug 25, 2009

I have been a 68yo fool, they got me too.I recieved NOTHING for my money. I am a 100% disabled vet hoping to start a business.

• De
    DEborah Tarver Aug 24, 2009

Would like A full refund

Teresa Mossman Aug 21, 2009

I was only asking for information regarding grants and only paying $1.95 shipping and handling fees, not for a course. I do not want a course nor can I afford a course at this time. When I received my credit card statement, not only was I billed $1.95 for processing, there was a charge of $57.61 that was not authorized, which put me over the limit on my credit card. I am requesting a full refund of both charges, as I still have never received ANY information from you at all. I also request that you pay my over-the-limit fee, since the charge was not authorized. This is a big scam in my opinion. Your prompt attention to this matter is required. No further charges shall be made to my credit card account. Thank you.

• Ky
    kyle1055 Aug 20, 2009

I only wanted the trial offer for $1.95 and I got ripped off for $57.61I want a full refund by damages for the hell of it

• Lo
    Lorraine Eshalomi Aug 20, 2009

I beleived I was asking for information and paying only for shipping and handling not for a subscription I am not interested in a subscription nor can I pay for one I would like a refund and want to cancel what ever this is My Name Is Lorraine Eshalomi not a Company an individual.

mattk Aug 17, 2009

I was told I was being charged a one time fee of $1.95 I was not aware of more moneys being charged to my account. I am a student and I was looking for help with my financial situation, not looking to add to my debt. I am asking for a complete refund

• Sr
    s.redmon Aug 14, 2009

dont go they will steal your money

• Tl
    T. L. De Shimadai Aug 12, 2009

I lost a lot of money with them and eventually had to close my bank account as the bank said the fees were authorized by me.

DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THIS SCAM.

• La
    Larry D. Masterson Aug 11, 2009

I beleived i was only asking for information on grants and only paying just for shipping and handling not for a course. I do not want a course at this time nor can i afford it right now therefore i am requesting a full refund. Thank you

changshageorge Aug 06, 2009

I agree with finding out if there's an address for these guys...maybe, we might find out if they are in Nigeria, where a lot of these type of scams originate! I know because, I have received so many fake request in my email box for banking information and ads telling me how much money I'm going to receive...god, I never thought I would be so luckly, with a lot of them saying I'm entitled to millions of dollars in British pounds! I'm really glad that this website exist and I really feel it offers a great service to those wanting out if you going to be ripped off my some email scam!

• Ub
    ubiquititous Aug 06, 2009

taken, like you. Promised a kit (pictured on their site was a box) for shipping only, $1.95. Never received this "box". Then charged $46+. I called and was told that I would not be charged again. My request for a refund was denied "I cant give you back your money(at least I think that was what she said, she couldnt speak clear English). I will call my bank and report this as fraud. Will also contact State Attorney General.

• MAC Aug 04, 2009

MADAM I ASSHURE YOU THTA CONPLAIBTSOARD, COM DOSE NAT HALVE ENEY THING TOO DO WHITH THE DECDUCTOIN'S FORM YOU'RE ACOMTE, ,

I SUGEST MADADM THTA U COCNTATC THSI "" GARNT 3060 "" CONMAPMY DIRCETLY INTSEAD OFF POTSING HEAR MY FREND MADAM

WILE EFERY BODY HEAR MAY WHISH YOU THE BET'S OF LCUK THTA IS THE BET'S WE CAN DOO FOUR U AT THSI TIEM

IM SRORY

Dr M A CARNARVORO

suzanne zubia Aug 04, 2009

this whole thing is a fraud and those people are thieves to take advantage of people with these times i hope that your company shuts down so you dont take advantage of more people especially with how the times are with people losing there jobs. you people are ### and you should be punished to the fullest extinct of the law

suzanne zubia Aug 04, 2009

there was an amount taken out of my account for $57.57 and $1.95 none of that was authorized to be taken out of my account i dont know where you people got my account or my information but i expect a full refund for both those amounts and if its not refunded for the full amount i will get a lawyer and i will file charges against you and by the looks of it i see that there are other people that will do the same thing so i suggest you refund me my money or i will take you to court and prosecute you

suzanne zubia

• Di
    dillz11113 Jul 30, 2009

The same thing happened to me. I was then charged 39.95 AFTER I cancelled. I was told after speaking to several people who cannot speak English that they would give me a partial refund and when I tried to get clarification I was hung up on. DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO THIS. It is a scam. I never recieved anything in the mail either