Grant 360Fraud and cheating

T

The info i saw on the internet was for free government grant writing. Just pay the s&h charge which was 1.95. This led me to believe that i was going to receive paper work in the mail. I didn't discover the unauthorized charges until I went to the bank to obtain a cash advance. I then called g360 to find out they charged me 57.61 for first month membership plus one time fee 38.21 for a reference guide i new nothing about in addition to 1.95.

The persons i talked with had very heavy accents and i could only understand approx. one out of three to four words they were speaking. I finally asked them to spell the words out which was not much better. They seemed not to know much about the business as if they were only reading off a sheet of paper with unclear guide lines. They will send you to multiple web sites that will not help you.

Thank GOD that all this was done within the first week and i was able to dispute the charges with my credit card company to have them return monies to my card after the pending amounts were actually charged.

Make sure you follow up on all transactions that are done on the it within a couple of days. Even better, check out the company for bad reports before any info is given out. Thanks urrah Marine.

niecie Feb 22, 2011

how many time, i have to submit this

niecie Feb 22, 2011

i would like to have a refund back

here my number 4082372, i want a refund back, my [email protected]

• Be
    Benton Colvin Dec 29, 2010

edujustice2005 aka Benton Colvin:
    I say you all have some contact numbers and email addresses, so if you want to do more then just talk, lat us get to work and STOP these [censor] and put them in Federal Prison where they belong. They could have gotten the Federal Grant because they use no name, just numbers! So yo cannot check if you got a grant or not! But we can make it so they will not get anymore free money by using us! And they want scam anyone else! So, I am waiting for your email or phone call [protected]).
    Waiting On Your Call!
    Benton Colvin

• Be
    Benton Colvin Dec 29, 2010

I to agree with all the complaining individuals, I called the FBI and he tells me that the money amount is not high enough. The told me $2.98 and once I gave my card numbers to them they charged the $2.98 and $57.61 and I send they emails and call they at [protected], because they will not give out an address and I got all of my money back. They tried to offer me $39.00 and a job with them, and I told them I was going to try to put their @$$ in
    Federal Prison! I call my bank and they put back the money in my account and when they refunded my money, the back got it money back. I print out everything, and I printed out the $2.98 and had the bank destory the old card and issue me a new one in case they would still try to get more money out.
    I say we all should get a civil action going and make them pay back all the money they have stolen! These ppl arecrooks and need to be stopped, I will be contacting the U. S. Attorney General in DC.
    I am going to ask AG Holder to conduct an investigation on them for all the ppl they have hurt! If anyone is interest in going after the SOBs, you can reach me at ([email protected]) and I will be more than happy to try to get a class action started to close their doors for good!
    Respectfully Submitted,
    Benton Colvin

• Ca
    Cassidyfcs Oct 14, 2010

Most of you are pretty lucky! Grants 360 charged me that $57.61 three months in a row before i noticed it. I called the number on my account and got the "refund " email. I sent an email out about an hour ago but from reading other posts regaurding grants 360...it looks like i might be out $172.83...oh and the $1.95 that the were ONLY supposed to charge me...i pray no one else gets sucked into this horrible scam!!!

samuel 123 Oct 13, 2010

I ordered three or four of the grant applications and I have not yet seen one yet . you call the 800 number and you can not understand the person you just called . I was wondering when and where the package went to did the mail man keep it for himself.

samuel 123 Oct 13, 2010

I order three or for different grant packages and have yet seen any grant applications . when I call the customers hotline you can not understand the person to help you anyways . So I was just wondering where the grant package was that I paid for did the mail man eat it or did he keep it for himself ?

jacqu21 Aug 23, 2010

whatever you need, I just got ripped off again, forgot I tried them in May 2010. These SOB's need to be stopped !!!

• Moe Bedard Aug 14, 2010

Dear Ms. K. Nunery,

My name is Moe Bedard and I know who is behind the scam.

I am sorry to hear about your experience with Grants 360, but I am certainly not surprised. I know who is behind the scam and am filing a class action and criminal lawsuit. Please contact me if you are interested in being a part of this class action and putting these crooks out of business so other do not also get scammed. We all have to help one another by standing up against these crimes.

These same people are now attacking me and also spreading lies to discredit me on the internet. They MUST be stopped.

Please contact me at [email protected] if you are interested. If you are not interested in a lawsuit, then if would be so kind to write a written statement of how you were scammed for the criminal investigation, then that would be great.

Sincerely,

Moe Bedard

• Kn
    K. Nunery Jul 02, 2010

I was led to "Grants 360" from the www.roberts.com/grants website. This site stated that it would offer information on how to obtain grants, charged a fee of $2.97. I did take the time to read the fine print and all of the term and policy pages in order to avoid this happening. It did not state any further charges. It stated that the materials are no longer mailed in hard copy form but can be accessed through the wesite of www.grants360.com and was given a username which consists of numbers and a very, very long password consisting of lower and uppercase letters and numbers. The next day as I'm checking my bank account, I find a charge fro $57.61 which I did not authorize. I only authorized the $2.97 charge, nothing. I will be disputing this charge as it has posted to my account as pending.

ALL OTHERS WHO ARE THINKING ABOUT OBTAINING INFORMATION FOR GRANTS OR LOANS, GO TO YOUR LOCAL LIBRARY SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE HASSLE OF BOGUS WEBSITES.

Ms. K. Nunery

JoyceYvon Jun 04, 2010

I tried to charge some items on my Debit and it was declined. I check my card and your company had withdrawn Thirty-two dollars and ninty seven cents from my account. When talking to one of your operator she advised me that she could only refund me $25.00. I advised her that I have not order anything from your company and I needed a full refund. She gave me a Web site that I couldn't get through. Please put my money be on my card, because I don't know anything about your company or ordering anything.

My name is Joyce Wyatt
    Address: 2200 Washington Street
    Texarkana, AR 71854
    Telephone: [protected]

• Mw
    MWeber Jun 01, 2010

Another scam victim! I have been charged $69.95 for the last coulple of months and have never recieved any product. I will contact the State of North Carolina Attorney General's Office to try to prosecute and stop this scam.

jacqu21 May 11, 2010

This company plays on peoples efforts to get grant money to get a better education. They ripped me off for 57.61. What kind of PIGS would do that to people trying to better themselves ????

• Pi
    pissedoffiny Apr 30, 2010

I was another victim of these scam artists! People who work for these companys should be ashamed of themselves!!

1803137 Apr 29, 2010

my attitude towards complaint .Icontected my Congresswoman Bernice Johnson about this complaint www.recovery.gov.

1803137 Apr 29, 2010

why or how meany time do i have make a comment.

1803137 Apr 29, 2010

please send my money to my mailing address.

1803137 Apr 29, 2010

the $5771 the money that was taking out of my account was not agree by me.

my attitude is neutral.

1803137 Apr 29, 2010

I did not get my refund of 5761. I no longer have a checking account. please mail my refund to 7519 daingerfield dr #A dallas Texas 75227 david wallace

john mcclendon Mar 24, 2010

someone call john as e-mail address is [email protected] [protected] or [protected]

• Ha
    harryo Mar 16, 2010

this is a scam website but just like many others nobody can do anything about it live and learn H miller

• Ke
    kennedy82mp Feb 12, 2010

I just had the same problem from grants 360. The only difference was that i recieved no confirmation email. What is even better is that the lady that refunded 50 bucks of the 57.61 said that it was in the terms and conditions, which i was not able to open. Save your money and heartache and go to grants.gov. It is free and has the sam information.

• Tr
    trishnskc Feb 02, 2010

I am surprized that the networks of CNN, ABC, FOX, and NBC are allowing Grant360 to taint their reputation. I think that the networks should sue them. I am also receiving text messages from Grant360. I figured that I could trust CNN's endorsement. Thank God I have the computer literacy that is required to do the research. I feel sorry for the victims who are not and I feel that CNN should and can protect their constituents from these predators. Has anyone contacted the networks directly to see if they are taking any action?

• 36
    360 fraud Jan 04, 2010

GRANT 360 the biggest scam site.
    They will charge your card the same day the full charge and will not refund you the money even if they can not provide you with the necessary information- since they just don't have that info-
    I have reported them to the BBB- all of you out there that fell prey to their scam do the same!!!

• Gi
    gilbert2010 Jan 01, 2010

I recently was charged $57.61 from grant 360 when I never saw that I would be charged for that. After calling my bank, i was able to get a number to them. I want to give it to all of you out there that might have the same problem. The number is [protected]. You have to give them you username and then tell them to cancel so that you will not be charged anymore. They will give you a cancellation number. Good luck to everyone.

Joshuam Dec 23, 2009

I am going through the samething. we need to stop these scamers

• Ra
    Randy palmer Dec 15, 2009

I stoopped filling out their forms as soon as i found the small print

• Ka
    kat422002 Dec 12, 2009

This so call answer to your financial problems became a financial problem for me as well. Do not trust Grant 360 they are low life scam artists and when I called them to cancel I made sure they knew it.

• Je
    Jeff Newman Dec 02, 2009

just want my money returned to my account. thank you..

• Je
    Jeff Newman Dec 02, 2009

it was explained to me that only $1.95 was going to be taken out of my bank account but there was an additional $57.61 taken out without my permission. i would like the total amount refunded including the $1.95 as due to i wish not to due business with this establishment. thank you Jeff Newman. [protected]

marioech99 Nov 29, 2009

There is a law firm supposedly after this company Grants360 (UK firm) - AbingtonIP-Intellectual Property Law & Consumer Class Actions. Contact them and submit your info!!! You never know what they may be able to do. I too was scammed.

athievingbird Nov 29, 2009

I canceled mine as well, 5 minutes after I signed up for the kit. Thank god I didn't wait until they charged me the $57.
    i wrote down the Cancelation number just in case something does happen. I'm definitely an idiot for not checking out
    this company before just giving my money to them. Never again.

-Candace

athievingbird Nov 29, 2009

I just barely signed up, & it wasn't until 5 minutes later I stumbled upon this website. I called IMMEDIATELY & cancelled my 'membership'. The woman promised I would not be charged the $57 I warned her about, that I was ONLY being charged $1.95. I wrote down my cancelation number, I emailed them my cancelation number for documentation. If they do charge me that first fee, I will take this to somebody & complain for illegal fraud & unauthorized payments. I'm actually about to call them back to confirm I have canceled. I will record the telephone conversation & use it against them.

athievingbird Nov 29, 2009

Not 5 minutes after I "signed up" & paid a $1.50 on my grandmother's card, I read this page. I called IMMEDIATELY & cancelled my "membership", which i did not know there was a fee UNTIL after the lady told me i'd be charged $57 after a month. WTF, where was this on the website? Thank god i canceled it before they had the chance to charge me so much money...

• Nm
    nmjones Nov 28, 2009

Thank you for this site. Has anyone found a successful link to free government money?

• Di
    dioni sia Nov 27, 2009

As what I've known, the company will charge $1.98 for the shipping and handling of the CD, $3.73 and $3.77 for the ebook that will be sent through email address, and $69.95 for the monthly fee of their program if we failed to cancel the subscriprtion within the 7day trial. NO MORE OTHER CHARGES!!!

Mark5959 Nov 13, 2009

they told me that they were going to take $1.95 out of my checking account & took out more than what was said. They had my bank account overdrawn b/c of the lies & depection. I would have to say that this is a disgrace to people that aren't lairs & cheats.

• Te
    terrence goodman Oct 29, 2009

money was taken out of my account