GranOptic / Areica Opticosridiculous

A Review updated:

I'm disappointed with them. They said my order will arrive within 2 weeks, but it's been 2... Months and there's no sign of my order.
Of course, I contacted their customer care, but they were absolutely useless. They only promise. I asked for a refund, they refused. Why? I have no idea. They really think that my order will arrive soon. Oh god, it's just a fairytale for me because they don't want to refund. What a shame!!! I want my money back!

• Rg
    RGillas Aug 16, 2018

I purchased a pair of sunglasses on the 15/5/2018 cost €86.97 I have no contact with Granoptic tried numerous ways of contacting them to no reply.
    My order number is 592084
    i paid via Amazon Pay ID P02-3466717-6233845

• Mr
    MrsFedup Aug 20, 2018

I ordered sunglasses on 16 July and received confirmation (order no. 604827). Since then I have received no communication at all, despite emailing customer services three time. The money has been debited from my card but I have not received the product. I would like either the glasses or a full refund.

ChrisM1979 Aug 28, 2018

I ordered my Oakley sunglasses 5 weeks ago and I still haven't received a delivery or notification of delay.
    Order reference was received relatively quickly on 21/07/2018
    Calls go unanswered and there is no response to emails.

Is this company still trading?

• Ra
    Rania Mohammed Sep 21, 2018

This order number 615006 was placed on the 9th of September, tried to contact company via live chat and email to follow up with my order. No response at all. Its Value €101 and used Amazon pay.

• Rm
    RMSmart Oct 14, 2018

Ordered Dior glasses in June then after 4 weeks of no glasses arriving i cancelled the order!!
    STILL waiting on a refund and its now October. Order ref 597217.
    No response from emails or online chat.
    This company is a total scam and should be stopped from stealing from people!!

• Ba
    Banzero Oct 27, 2018

I ordered and paid online for prescription glasses (RY1536 › 3731 BLUE STRIPED GRADIENT Ray-Ban® Junior Size:48 16) 13 in September 2018 and were not delivered. Order number 615284.

My email: [email protected]
    I am based in Johannesburg, South Africa

• Ri
    Rikke Lindtoft Severinsen Jan 22, 2019

I payed for a pair of sunglasses that they Could not deliver.
    They promissed me a refund mounth ago but i still haven gotten it.

The case has been given to the Madrid police.

• So
    sonja Bigg Jan 22, 2019

Order Number: #613357
    Shipping costs: £0.00

TOTAL: £130.25
    Product never received.

• Mi
    Michele Granjard Feb 12, 2019

Order number 593110 may 2018. No delivery.