GranOptic / Areica Opticos Logo

GranOptic / Areica Opticos

Having problems with GranOptic / Areica Opticos?

+44 203 695 2334 (United Kingdom)
C/ Goya 18
SatClosed
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

thieves

I ordered a pair of sunglasses from their website last year around June time. After sending loads of emails they finally replied and told me sorry my emails were going to their spam folder and that they are not in stock. This is unacceptable for a company to steal from hard working people. They are still not in stock and the emails have now stopped. So I'm going to take legal action. It is nearly over 12 months since I paid £100 for these and I still don't have any sunglasses. I bought them especially for a holiday I had coming up LAST YEAR! This place is ridiculous!!! NEVER EVER ORDER FROM HERE !!!

product paid for and ordered and not supplied yet

I firstly ordered frames from Granoptic in August 2018, paid on 20 August and no delivery was made. Eventually Martina did contact me via the website contact form to let me know that the frames were not in stock and that Granoptic were not sure when they would be in stock and that it was better if I chose another type of frame that was in stock - marked by the green "shipped in 24 hours" label on the website. I did this and paid a further amount under order number 618742 on 7 December 2018. To date I have not heard back from Granoptic with a waybill number as I should have been given one within 24 hours. I last emailed Martina on 14 January and have had no reply. The total lack of follow up that this company shows is shocking, there is a serious need in their communication/customer support systems. I don't know how any company can be allowed to continue to operate with so many unresolved complaints against them. What is the Complaints Boards reach in these cases.
Thanks

product not received, cancelled order but not yet refunded

Ordered sunglasses. Purchase number 601852 for oakley frogskins.

3/7/18 placed order.

5/7/18 payment taken 83.00€

20/7/18 I cancelled as it wasn't received - and it was not shipped.

Have written emails about 10 times with only 2 responses. No action. No refund.

It has been more than 4 months now I am waiting.

I can't find a phone number that works.

sunglasses buy

Made the purchase bellow in June and never received the glasses reimburse and the company is not answering to my emails. First they told me the item was out of stock and after a couple of months I asked for the reimburse and they said ok and never answered to my emails again.

Regards

ORDEM TOTAL 96.85€

Regards,
Antonio

sunglasses buy

order 616627 / ray-ban outdoorsman paid but never received.

On 1 October i ordered a Ray-Ban Outdoorsman, it was paid, but never send.
The order status says:

#616627 [protected]:11:24 In process - With manufacturer Bank-Transfer 97.85€

No emails are replied or phone calls nor is there anyway to contact this company. This must be the worst customer service i have ever encountered in the world.
If i do not hear from them in next month i file a complain at Madrid police.
Unbelievable that this company is able to operate under current European laws and business standards.

fossil glasses

On the 26/09/2018 l purchased, on-line, a pair of Fossil glasses for my son who had broken his current pair...

order placed online and never received

Order number #616285 Blaze clubmaster raybans was placed online on September 24th and never received. Paid in full same day. I have tried to contact them via email at info.[protected]@granoptic.com and no response. I filled in their contact form online to see how long will it take for the order to get processed and dispatched and no answer there as well.
Im attaching proof of payment and order details. I would like a full refund for this.

order placed online and never received

order number: #615041 (polaroid pld 6042/s)

I order the following item on GranOptic on October 10th, 2018. It's September 18th . No update on the product. I have sent them numerous email and no reply. Complete fraud. I would like to get a refund and like to see this company get shut down. I believe, there are thousands of complains about this company. Unfortunately, I only found out after I placed order.

Polaroid DARK HAVANA
Polaroid PLD 6042/S
DARK HAVANA
Caliber: 49 22 145

cheating/stealing

I ordered at 30/05 Ray-Ban® RX7074, order number is #595125. They immediately took the money but the order was not shipped. After a while I contacted them and got information that the frame is not available and it will be after four weeks. I changed the frame for another one also Ray-Ban® RX7047 but Matte trasp grey and paid additional 3.10 GBP. They said that it will last the same. Order number is #605678. It was 20/07/2018. At 11/09/2018 I contacted them to say that I can't wait any more and that I would make final change to OAKLEY RX TRILLBE X OX8130, because the frame is available, as stated on the site. After a week they respon that they are busy. Since than I have been sending a lot of mails but nothing. Finally I asked from them to refund the money and they of course didn't replay. Worst service ever. How can legal shop take the funds and cheat without any consequences? The site is still active and the shop is working. I lost 64.40 GBP. Can someone regulate this finally or they will have just bad review. This is EU, right?

Director is:

DONCEL GARCIA CARMEN MARIA.
CALLE VALDEOBREA (URB. ZULEMA), 4
28810, VILLALBILLA
Madrid
SPAIN

payment was still not returned

I made an order in June, order number 595965, sunglasses, after 1 month they said they still didnt have the product to send me, they asked if i wanted to wait one more month i waited and nothing, so after 2 months i cancelled my order, and asked my money back, we are already in October and i stll didnt get my money and i dont get answers to my emails.

• De
    DeeBode Oct 12, 2018

Have you heard back from them yet?
    I ordered in September and have still no response from them despite emailing them several times to check the status. I'm wondering if I should just cancel my order at this point.

MarciaDuarte Oct 12, 2018

@DeeBode They dont answer to any of my emails for months, now they have the chat off .
    I cant reach them.

tom ford ft0649 - sunglasses

I ordered the glasses on 31/8/2018. The order should've arrived in 7 business days. If it's not in stock it arrives in 16 business days according to the website. A whole month passed and the order is still in process. This is absolutely ridiculous. I contacted the website and they said that the supplier is having problems. That's their problem not mine. This is frustrating and unprofessional. It destroys the trust and reputation of the company. I demand a refund. Unsatisfactory service!

money refund

If you lost your money ordering sunglasses in Granoptic and you paid using your debit card, please contact...

Ray Bans

Order no. 604340 14th July 2018 Ordered a pair of RaybanHexagonal RB3548N › 001/57 GOLD Sunglasses. They have...

order not received - no response to numerous emails!!

I placed an order with Granoptic on Monday 25th June 2018 - Please see order details below:

From: GranOptic
To: [protected]@yahoo.co.uk
Sent: Monday, 25 June 2018, 13:45
Subject: Thanks for your order Julian

Gran Optic
Dear Julian,
Your order has been completed successfully.

Your order number is : [599760]

*More valuable information visit and read the "Shipping" section of our Website

Shipping details

Shipping costs 0.00€
Extra charge 0.00€
TOTAL ORDER 99.55€
Thanks for visiting

I have heard nothing from Granoptic at all and have not received my order. It is now Monday 17th September. I have tried ringing the Madrid telephone number but it cuts off after 1 minute & 16 seconds. I have tried ringing the UK number and you just get an automated message with an email address.
The below message is what I have emailed them about 6 times. No response! Can you help please??
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have emailed you twice before today!! I have emailed you again today via your contact form and I have tried using your live chat but conveniently, when you know I was chatting to complain, there is NO ONE available!!! Absolute joke!!!
So I am emailing you again!!!
Perhaps you should reply before I contact Trading Standards AND the police!!

Julian Telling
ORDER No. 599760

order not arrived 609947

My mother ordered Rayban at end of July (609947), and I ordered D&G mid July, neither had arrived by 24th August so I sent numerous emails, finally got a response and they cancelled and refunded me for the D&G. They then assured us the Raybans had been held up and would be with us by 7th September, no glasses and no contact. I sent them 12 emails in the past 24 hours, my mother is now having to open a case with the Credit Card Company.

DISGUSTING SERVICE!!! I have used Gran Optic about 7 times in the past and they were faultless, what the hell has happened now???

non delivery of prescription glasses

Order placed for two pairs of Oakley frames with prescription lenses on 10th August 2018, still have not received them and all attempts to contact the company have failed.
Have sent numerous emails without reply and the UK contact number tells you the opening hours and email address then cuts you off.
If this company is still trading they need to be prosecuted.

sunglasses have not been delivered and i'd like a refund

Order #610741

Ordered sunglasses on 13/08/2018 and the order status has been stuck on " In process - With manufacturer " since 17/08.

I have contacted the company but have received NO response AT ALL. This is unaceptable. How could you treat a costumer like this?

Would like a full refund and to cancel my order.

Thanks in advance.
Maria Fontes
[protected]@gmail.com

not rec'd my glasses

I ordered sun glasses from this company 17 July 2018. Still not rec'd item and unable to get any contact with this company. Order no. 605205. Tried to request a refund but still no joy. Paid 87.95 euros. Have tried contacting them using their online service. Unable to locate a telephone number for them. See from other peoples reviews on here that quite a few customers have had the same problems

glasses not yet reimbursed after several months

I ordered glasses Oakley on 13th June with Granoptic order number 598367, for a price of 99, 95 euros Pari...

no refund of monies owed

No refund of :- 1. a set of frames noe sent but charged for 2. Refund of fraames not kept total owing £443.05.Numerious emails and correspondence since March 2018.Last email sent to Maria info.[protected]@granoptic.com on the 06.07.18 we have full history of postage receipts and emails if we do not have our money refunded we will have to resort to other agencies and mediums for hel