Grand Crowne Travel NetworkCan never use benefits

My wife and I purchased a vacation package when we went to Branson Missouri back in [protected] and we had
purchased a vacation package deal that we and all of childeren and there spouses could use for future vacations.
The name is Grand Crowne Travel Network. Everytime that we tried to use this or even attempt to acces the website the numbers had changed they had changed our passwords etc. They always had an excuse why we couldn't access our account. We have basically wasted our money that we could have used else where which is
roughly3000.00. Today at 12:04 p.m I started trying to contact someone to cancel any additonal fees and charges that would continue to be debited from my account and as usual all I get is a run around. I feel that it is very dirty business and a shame that working people are taken advantage to this extent. I would greatly appreciate any help from anyone to get this stopped.

Sincerely,

Jerry Northcutt

• Cv
    CV. Oct 15, 2015

This also happened to us starting back in 2005 and I am still receiving bills from this company. I am trying to get my money back but it will never happen.
    My only hope would be to join in with a large law suit to help stop these people. The name is Grand Crowne Travel Network out of Branson, MIssouri and they want your money to go into the Peachtree Acceptance fund in Asheville, North Carolina. they are now threating me with charging me with higher rates every year if I do not pay a new re-activation fee.
    We will probably never get our money back after all of these years. They have never done one thing for us. Never.
    Connie Volkman