Menu

reviews & complaints

Grand Central Hotel / PH Hotels Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Grand Central Hotel / PH Hotels at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Grand Central Hotel / PH Hotels. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Grand Central Hotel / PH Hotels complaints 1

Sort by:

Newest Grand Central Hotel / PH Hotels reviews & complaints

ComplaintsBoard
M
1:27 pm EDT

Grand Central Hotel / PH Hotels Service and food

Have to say it is my first and last time that I would visit this hotel. Regardless of the beatiful design and scrumptious foods, the staff in the bar were absolutely shocking. I mean I'm 18 and I have a Young Scot card to prove that I am, but they did not accept it and so I weren't allowed to buy alcohol. My friend were very kind and bought me one, but the staff saw, and took it away and he also forewarned my friend saying "i'll kick you out the hotel if I see you buying him alcohol again". I mean this is too far and I really can't accept. I mean that staff woudn't like it if I was being so mean to him. Worst place ever!

Read full review of Grand Central Hotel / PH Hotels
Hide full review

Is Grand Central Hotel / PH Hotels legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Grand Central Hotel / PH Hotels as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Grand Central Hotel / PH Hotels stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Grand Central Hotel / PH Hotels should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Grand Central Hotel / PH Hotels earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Grand Central Hotel / PH Hotels achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Thegrandcentralhotel.co.uk has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Grand Central Hotel / PH Hotels website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Thegrandcentralhotel.co.uk has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Thegrandcentralhotel.co.uk you are considering visiting, which is associated with Grand Central Hotel / PH Hotels, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

According to our analysis, Grand Central Hotel / PH Hotels appears to be offering travel services on their website. While many travel companies are legitimate, it's important to be cautious and do your research before booking a trip to ensure that you are getting a good deal and not falling victim to a scam.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• That one thegrandcentralhotel.co.uk is embedded within another website. Beware of embedded websites. Scammers may use them to trick you into visiting fake sites. Verify authenticity before entering personal information and research the site for safety
  • Thegrandcentralhotel.co.uk has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The thegrandcentralhotel.co.uk may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Grand Central Hotel / PH Hotels contacts