Grand Bonanza Lottery PromotionsStolen check!

H

They sent me a letter telling me I won $65000. They sent me a check in the amount of $2460.00. I called ACT DESIGNS, INC. which is the check owner and the office manager told me the checks were bad. I was suppose to call Rachel Evans (the agent assigned to me in the bogus letter) at [protected] to get further instructions on how to receive the rest of my money. I am NOT going to cash the check that was sent to me since I do know it is a fake check. Please let me know who else I need to report this too. Thank you :)