Grammarly / annual subscription refund
I, along with many others apparently, had just recently bought the annual subscription thinking it would be only $11.60 a month but I was charged 139.95 for the entire year. I canceled the subscription almost 2 hours after I discovered the charge. I was really looking forward to using this application too. May I have please have a refund? It would make me feel alot better about the situation.
More Grammarly Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] grammarly.com - over billing & billing on closed account 
- [Resolved] Grammarly - I want my refund from grammarly.com 
- grammarly.com - multiple charges after cancelling account 
- Grammarly - 7 day trial scam 
- [Resolved] grammarly.com - fraud
- Grammarly - complaint
- [Resolved] Grammarly - annual subscription
- Grammarly - grammarly didn't pick a phone up!
- Grammarly - subscription
- Grammarly - complain