Grammarly — annual premium subscription and fraudulent customer service.
I had accidently purchased an premium subscription thinking it was for 11$/month and ended up paying 139$. I tried getting in touch with grammarly support the next day and explaining to them that I would not require a yearly subscription. I requested for a refund of the unused amount however have not received a response from them.
Every follow-up ticket logged with support is marked as solved.
More Grammarly Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] grammarly.com - over billing & billing on closed account 
- [Resolved] Grammarly - I want my refund from grammarly.com 
- grammarly.com - multiple charges after cancelling account 
- Grammarly - 7 day trial scam 
- [Resolved] grammarly.com - fraud
- Grammarly - annual subscription refund/overcharged
- Grammarly - complaint
- [Resolved] Grammarly - annual subscription 
- Grammarly - grammarly didn't pick a phone up!
- Grammarly - subscription