Grammarlyauto renewal

M

I subscribed to the Grammarly as a part of the research project and used it for about two months. After one year later, without any reminder, notification or e-mail, they charged me 3 times more (yes you read it correctly) than I paid. This is neither fair not ethical. This is simply a trap.
Even if I bought something online as little as 2 dollars, I can return or refund it, how is not possible to cancel my subscription?
I never think again to use Grammarly and I am willing to spread this message to everyone.

• Ju
    Julien LE GOUEFF Nov 28, 2018

The same is happening with me, they had charged my card for a one-year subscription and a billing of $140. I am really disappointed with such treatment.

• Fa
    Fausto Ramos Aug 29, 2018

The same happened to me, but for a one-year subscription! Billing $140 without a remainder. Very dissatisfied with such treatment.

• Fa
    Fausto Ramos Sep 19, 2018

@Fausto Ramos Finally, they contacted me and cancelled the debt.