Grammarly — auto renewal
I subscribed to the Grammarly as a part of the research project and used it for about two months. After one year later, without any reminder, notification or e-mail, they charged me 3 times more (yes you read it correctly) than I paid. This is neither fair not ethical. This is simply a trap.
Even if I bought something online as little as 2 dollars, I can return or refund it, how is not possible to cancel my subscription?
I never think again to use Grammarly and I am willing to spread this message to everyone.
More Grammarly Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] grammarly.com - over billing & billing on closed account 
- [Resolved] Grammarly - I want my refund from grammarly.com 
- grammarly.com - multiple charges after cancelling account 
- Grammarly - 7 day trial scam 
- [Resolved] grammarly.com - fraud
- Grammarly - annual subscription refund/overcharged
- Grammarly - complaint
- [Resolved] Grammarly - annual subscription 
- Grammarly - grammarly didn't pick a phone up!
- Grammarly - subscription