Grab Car / excessive fare of grab car

Philippines

This is to formally complain the excessive fare being ask by one of your grab car driver. His name is ROBERT JERSON ESTRELLA MORALES. His car is toyota vios with plate number 3634. At naia terminal 4 at around 4 11pm yesterday, May 17, 2019, I tried to book several grab cars but no driver accepted my booking. I switched to Grab taxi, wow talo pa nila regular taxi. 3 drivers accepted my booking... for an estimated fare of 400-600, they are charging 1000 to 1500.00. The other one told me ninakaw ang meter ko sir. I told all of them that I will report them to GRAB and LTFRB. I have their records anyway and will file complaints directly to LTFRB.
Anyway, let's go back to Mr. Morales, he accepted my booking and told me that he is on his way to terminal 4. Pero he told me that I should pay Php2, 500.00 since out of town na daw ang Taytay. Wow for a fare of only P693.00 you will charge me P2, 500.00? I told him I will report this to LTFRB and GRAB. He immediately cancelled my bookings. How do you deal with this kind of members of your company? I dont think he is doing this only now.
Please have him terminated immediately. This type of driver has no place in your company. I want to be informed of your action taken on this driver within 24 hours.If I will not received any feedback from your end, I will have this complaint posted in social media and report this incident directly to LTFRB.

Hope to hear from you soonest.

FLORENTINO A. QUIMBO