GrabCar / GrabTaxi / car srvice

Philippines

I would like to file a complaint against an arrogant grab driver under the name of lemmuel joshua arcillo aurellano with booking code no. Adr - [protected]-8-281
Pick up time 6:06 am, location of pickup : dramworld hotel araneta; dstination: metro bank, bragy don bosco, bls, paranaque city.

When I got inside his car he demand that we should pass skyway, and I told him no need to pass skyway because at that particular time its not traffice in south super highway, but he answered me, "kung ayaw mo sir bumaba ka na lang!"
I told him? "mag demanda ako sa korte" then he answered "mag seat belt ka!" after half hour of driving he insist again? And said"ano? Mag skyway ba tayo?" this I was irritated and told him, I will file a complaint, and he lay low. I was thinking it so happend that another senior citizen like me who were low in spirit and will afraid of his arrogance? How pity thais person will be??? So I will demand for total ban of this person in grab...

Dr. Bless michael pocholo belarmino

• Updated by Dr. Bless, May 07, 2019

I would like to know if there were actions taken with regards to all complaints against the irregularities of grab drivers ????

• Updated by Dr. Bless, May 08, 2019

Last May 6 @ 6:06 am, i avail a grab car service from Dreamworld hotel . araneta cubao quezon city going to Metro Bank Sunvalley Subdivision, Paranaque City, so the car arrived a red toyota vios with license plate nos.VQ548, booking I.D. ADR- 146804654-8-281, the driver's name was LIMUEL JOSHUA ARCILLO AURELLANO AND THE FARE WAS PHP591.00

As i got in to his car, he arrogantly told me " SIR SKYWAY LANG ITO" it means that his car will only take the route passing the sky way? then i answered him " Bakit ka mag skyway? ang luwag ngayon sa south super higway ngayo, maaga pa at south bound walang traffic? it means, why would you pass along skyway? it is still very early and theres no traffic in South super high way? and south bound is very clear? then he arrogantly tell me " EH? KUNG AYAW MO EH DI BUMABA KA?, IT MEANS, " IF YOU DONT LIKE ? YOU STEP OUT FROM MY CAR ????, THEN HE INSISTED AGAIN, IF YOU DONT WANT, YOU STEP OUT FROM MY CAR, AND THEN HE INSISTED AGAIN, IF YOU DONT LIKE YOU STEP OUT FROM MY CAR, THIS TIME I WAS IRRITATED AND TOLD HIM I WILL FILE A COMPLAINT ON HIM, , , , THEN HE ORDERED ARROGANTLY, " YOU FASTENED YOUR SET BELT, THEN HE DRIVE GOING TO KALINTONG? THEN SHAW BOULEVARD??? THEN EDSA? FROM ARANETA CUBAO??? THEN TO SOUTH SUPER HIGHWAY, THE AGAIN IN SARCASTIC WAY TOLD ME, DO YOU WANT TO PASS THE SKY WAY /OR NOT? THIS TIME I BURST INTO ANGER? AND TOLD HIM THAT I WILL FILE A CASE OF HARASSING A 74 YEARS OLD SENIOR CITIZEN ! WHEN WE ARRIVED THE DESTINATION I GAVE HIM PHP 600 PESOS, , , NOW TO MY SURPRISE, MY GRAB ACCOUNT WAS BLOCK??? IT IS VERY UNFAIR TO MY SIDE, I AM THE VICTIM A SENIOR CITIZEN? IS IT THE WAY GRAB MANAGEMENT HANDLE ITS CUSTOMERS ?????

Dr. Bless Michael Pocholo Belarmino

• Updated by Dr. Bless, May 08, 2019

I am waiting for the result of the investigation of LIMUEL JOSHUA ARCILLO AURELLANO thr rud and arrogant grab driver, i demand for his total ban ias grab driver, or else he will victimize a lot of women and senior citizens like me

And my question is " Why grab stil block my grab account without due consultation and proper procedures ?"

Dr. Bless Michael Pocholo Belarmino