GR Nutrition / Endless Youth VitaminsUnsolicited product

P

Shipment arrived without invoice. We never ordered product. This is fraud, beware!

• Re
    Rena Rickles Apr 09, 2007

"Endless Youth" vitamins --2 boxes, every month. There is no invoice. It is shipped out of Wilmington DE. How do I get this stopped?

Joelle Modderman Dec 13, 2007

Shipment arrived without invoice. We never ordered product. We want shipments stopped and credit issued.

• Am
    Amanda R White Jul 22, 2008

I did not order the product. It arrived without invoice or paperwork of any kind. I do not want this product and did not authorize any charge onto my credit card for it. Shipments must stop and any payments refunded.

Anita Kusler Aug 01, 2008

Today, 8-1-08, I received a package of Endless Youth, too. I don't remember ordering this product and I, too, did not receive any paper work with the product. No invoice, receipt, NOTHING!
    I just thought I'd Google Endless Youth, to see what this product was, and I found 2 sites so far that have complaints just like this; what has happened to me.

• Ia
    I always take supplements Mar 19, 2011

I received mine through an offer when purchasing Sheer Cover make up. The agent didn't refer to them as Endless Youth. Maybe that's why you don't remember opting to try them. If you don't call and cancel, you'll receive more and be billed. I got a 30 day free supply. I called and canceled future shipments the day I received them and haven't been billed. I have been taking them everyday. Hope this helps.