GR Alliancefailed to provide email campaigns paid for

R

I paid this company 16K to provide me with email campaigns for my internet business. Part of that payment was because I was advised that my lack of success would be resolved by paying them for specialized training. I never received any email campains. I did start the training but, since the email campaigns never came to fruition, I put the training on hold because I had no email campaign to practice my training on. The person that I basically dealt with initially was Marina Hwee. I had one meeting with Ed Hunt, the owner, to discuss my dismay at the promises and lack of campaigns and actual verbal abuse by Marina. He promised me that he would investigate it and that we would speak again in two weeks. After that I never talked to him again and my only contact was with Doug Smith who also became verbally abusive when I continued to maintain that I would not continue with the training so long as I was not receiving what I paid for. I finally had to disolve my business because all of my investmen dollars with paid to this company.