GOVREGISTRYUNSATISFACTORY RESULTS

I REGISTERED WITH GOVREGISTRY.US AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED A SINGLE RESULT AFTER MANY TRIES SO I WANT TO CANCEL MY CLICKBANK OF $24.94 IMMEDIATELY!!
AS A CONSUMER, I HAVE 3 DAYS TO CANCEL AND I AM ALSO SENDING THE SAME REQUEST TO MY MASTERCARD.

JUDY BRENT
CLICKBANK ORDER # MGKEJ8VN ON MARCH 16, 2009
[protected]@YAHOO.COM

• Al
    Alicia Reeks Jan 25, 2011

http://govregistry.us I purchased a year's worth of access to find out genealogy information. After I paid and registered with a password and user name, I could not get into the site. How can I get my money back?

• Hu
    huggy Sep 15, 2009

this is simply impossible

• Hu
    huggy Sep 15, 2009

paid for this service on 07 12 2009 wasn.t able to look up any records now i can't find the site

• Do
    Dorothy Sitzman Jul 08, 2009

I thought I purchased the premium one and when I try to find out a date I'm led to another place that wants me to pay more money. If I can't get the date information I need the rest of the sight don't do me much good

• Cr
    c reed Jun 16, 2009

I was trying to find some information for him cannot get on have my id & password I do not like being rip off my husband has cancer and I didn't need this as I was getting information for him

• Ca
    Caught May 04, 2009

I did the same - looking for UK ancestors but access only allowed to US sites, although access to UK promised. Advert deliberately misleading. Big scam - avoid like the plague.

• Ju
    Julie Radtke Apr 16, 2009

I also want my money back.Totally unsatisfactory! Julie

• Co
    connie humphries Apr 03, 2009

3/29/09 purchased 1 yr. service for ancestor search @ $14.99, Clickbank receipt#5JGFDE4Y. Have not been able to access for search, keeps saying invalid username. I want to cancel this purchase & will contact PayPal & Clickbank. This was advertised as free but then you are sucked into the purchase.

• Ph
    Phil-cheated on line Mar 30, 2009

I also registered and paid my $$ and gave the information on two of my know relatives who were born and died in the USA. I have yet to get anything other than the assurance that they did live in USA...no information at all unless I want to spen more money...Why is this listed as a "FREE" website?

cheated on line--Phil

• La
    Laurie Chavez Mar 26, 2009

I registered with GovRegistry, tryed the program one day and I am unable to retrieve the program one month later, Im being asked to pay another $42.00 ??? I would like my payed for program or my money back.

Janice Hood Mar 23, 2009

govregistry.us
    posted2009-03-23
    unsatisfactory results
    I registered with govregistry.us and have not received a single result
    after many tries, so I want to cancel my clickbank of 34.89 immediately.

Janice Hood