Government of Punjab Indiagovernment not delivered rs. 2,00,000 loan remited cheque as per own notification issued

Sep 04, 2018

Hon'ble,

Govt. of Punjab, despite being issued 6 pages notification dated 17-10-17 to remit smallholding farmers' loans thats copy is attached herewith in 11 pages complaint done dated since 13-01-2018 dozen and dozen times before the hon'ble Chief-Minister office; is failed to administer and deliver directly me 2, 00, 000INR cheque out of bank.

Because, as attached one proof letter herewith dated 21-05-18 vide # E/A 672, bank is issuing wilfully and intentionally fraudulent replies that my crop raising loan taken as ‘Revolving-Cash-Credit-Limit' is not a crop raising loan, whereas it's only crop raising loan as prescribed by NABARD vide account # 138 that's linked to society for fertilizer and spray delivery and as prescribed by NABARD repayable 100% by every six months and as prescribed under written agreement with Co-operative bank head office of district Bathinda, and as prescribed by NABARD as per land location served through village branch Mehma Sarja.

As per attached land document pledged, I'm smallholding only 2 acre land cultivating farmer vide transfer #10955; on which the loan is taken to raise crops or it's not self consumption loan taken as salaried person against salary income.

Bank cannot deny as per Govt. notification crop raising loan wilfully as non-crop-raising-loan to scam fund.

Therefore, it's prayed under needed action my rightful cheque 2, 00, 000INR is to be delivered me on above mentioned reasons as fit action in the circumstances since past 10 years led on bank part irrespective whatever the loan amount is due from me, because I suffer long run harassment on bank part.

Because, as per attached paper cutting bank has been done nothing timely since past 10 years against previous debt relief scheme launched dated 30-06-2008 by former finance minister hon'ble P. Chitamberam.

If not delivered me my rightful cheque bank will again scam my money this time also on reasons that for previous scams bank's official Shri Manjinder Singh is held and is being published on websites to read and confirm.

As per Govt. notification I've get attached bank my id Adhaar card, and in addition education and photo proof hereby as well.

For needed action thanks.

Complainant, Gurvinder Singh, E-mail: [protected]@yahoo.in Mobile 0091-[protected]