Gothic/Apollonie Absinthe - GobletOrder not received/cannot contact company

I placed an order through the Gothic website on 17th July and was told it would be aprox 30 days to receive my order. There is a tracking facility on the site, when I input my order code and delivery postcode it says the order was last progressed on the 9th August. When I try to call them for more information the phone rings out every time and no answer machine to leave a message. I have emailed them several times with no response and I have also called the number on their Lucid.co.uk site asking someone to pass on a message to Gothic to call me back and still nothing.

I paid more than £90 for my item and I am unsure of what to do next.

• Ml
    M.L.Stuart Aug 29, 2009

UPDATE - further investigation online I found another number for the Headshop section of Gothic/Lucid - [protected] - I called it and spoke to a guy called lloyd. He didn't say the shop name when he picked up so I asked him if I had got through to Headshop, to which he immediately responded with "all the orders went out this morning", I then told him I was enquiring about an order I placed through Gothic. He did seem to want to help but talked over me a lot and didn't really let me get my point across. He did say he would look into my order and get back to me next week after the bank holiday. We'll see if he pulls through.