Gordley Plastic Surgerytrans flap reconstruction.

M Aug 27, 2019

On October 32, 2016 due to breadt cancer I had a double mastectomy with a transflap reconstruction. Within a week of surgery internal sutures unraveled. He argued with me that I did not have a hernia until February 14, 2017 then he repaired the hernia with a mesh implant performed Lopo suction with injections in the breasts to try and fix them as they were disfigured and painful. The mesh implant became infected. After less than 2 months he let me go as a patient saying he " could not do surgery on pain. I was left to search for a new surgeon and could not find one for 6 months. He was neglectful, put my life in danger and initial surgery was wrongful. His actions or there lack of has left me with no alternatives for my life as I knew it. I can no longer do massages nor live an active happy lifestyle.