Goprogo pro hero 7 white

M Jul 09, 2019

Synopsis of events; Dates will be scheduled should this dispute escalate to formal Civil proceedings:
Case No [protected]
Contacted GoPro regarding issues with camera; freezing; set date & time every time camera switched on.
GoPro said there was issues with the software and I would be required to download new software. To do this I would need to purchase a separate cable (not included within GoPro pack)
I could not carry out the required operation as per your email instruction; I employed someone to carry out on my behalf; £20; they followed instructions; camera still did not function correctly; same issues as previously
GoPro said I should return camera; new camera would be sent to me; received postage label to return camera.
Sent camera back to GoPro; postage cost £16
Camera returned to GoPro 12/06/19; received by GoPro 14/06/19 (tracking info)
GoPro said replacement camera had not been sent as GoPro were experiencing 'technical difficulties.
I told GoPro that I had no confidence in them so wanted a refund of purchase price. GoPro said they would get back to me within 24-48hours with an update. GoPro did not get back to me.
GoPro put phone down on me
GoPro said replacement camera was in warehouse awaiting collection by UPS; GoPro said camera had been in warehouse awaiting collection for 7 (seven)days.
GoPro said that I could not have a refund of purchase price
I told GoPro that I was totally dissatisfied with service and would be seeking legal advice regarding redemption of my total financial outlay.
For your information: at time of writing:
No of days since intial contact with GoPro 51