Goolehotcash(Googleadsense program)Having a problem with Google AdSense a/c

S

It's giving an error as URL can not contain google host

sabarisankar Oct 11, 2008

sir,

I have purchased googlehotcash cdpack, but i don't know how to work with this. I got the username and password, with this i activated ebook. In this ebook guide there is a way to creat website, but follwing that i can't make a website.To contact googlehotcash, clicking the website is switched off & it's under maintainance showing error. There is no phone number to condact.
    please convey this problem to them and if possible take a quick action because I have already paid them and now they are not available it's like faking people.

• Vi
    vishal gajraj Oct 12, 2008

Respected,
    sir/madam.

ramya Oct 24, 2008

I AGREE ... SOMETHING HAS TO BE URGENTLY DONE TO RESTORE THE PROBLEM

• Sr
    srinivasan Oct 31, 2008

before 2.5 months back i ordered a google pride package by paying 1250 as a charge.they sent me a cd with the contents of google pride, google adsense and to create a website.i received from the address mentioned below:
    GOOGLE PRIDE PACKAGE
    by googlehotcash.com
    b-10, nangalia arcade,
    puran kutir, rani sati marg,
    malad(E), mumbai:400097.
    i entered activation task as my id..after which i couldnt understand anything about this package and i delibrately need my money back within a week..so please cooperate on my issue and do the needful. my id is :task 230.

• Sr
    srinivasan Oct 31, 2008

please take a serius action and cancel my package and return the money.its my humble request.

manishkumar Nov 06, 2008

Hi Sir,

I parcharged google pride kit and now i want create account and wesite but when i am trying to open it. It is not working. Please can you help me about this

rakesh roy Nov 08, 2008

I am having a problem while creating googleadsense account...
    It's giving an error as Postal address incorrect or not provided
    & Unacceptable site content.
    As the site www.goolehotcash.com is not working and their mobile number is also switched off I don't know how to contact with them.

• Lu
    Lubna Maelzer Nov 14, 2008

I have purchased googlehotcash cdpack in September, before i placed the order there website gave me the impression that they will create a website for me and they will place ad by google in my website. I got a username and password in the cdpack, with this i activated the ebook. In this ebook guide there was information that they would not create a website for us but there is a way to creat a website, but follwing that no one can create a website because the information provided is not at all helpful. The googlepride cdpack came for Rs.1250 with a 90 day money back garantee. But when i tried to contact googlehotcash, through there website, there website did not work any more, it just keeps giving an error message. There is no phone number either to condact.
    Please help me to get my hard earned money back to me because they are a scam.

• Ca
    C.A.SELVAM Nov 20, 2008

Iam ordered google pride package and recieved alsobut the website not activating please help me othervise please cancel the package and return the cash this is my humble request

ravi kumar yadav palle Nov 20, 2008

Iam ordered google pride package and recieved also but the website contents are in php how to activate my account since i have received on 5th september 2008 and unable to use it.not activating please help me and its my humble request

ravi Jan 30, 2009

This is very true many times they chaeted

Thanks

[protected]@gmail.com

• Na
    narender kumar Mar 30, 2009

Dear Sir,

Please guide me how to register my account, it is not working anywhere,

Narender

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices