googljob.comfraud

I signed up for the trial for $1.97, waited for product to arrive. When it didn't arrive within 10 days I went online and found a lot of controversy on this product. I called the number numerous times to try to cancel but always got an answering machine and no one ever answered the phone. The two numbers I called were [protected] and [protected]. I never received the product, whatever it is, a CD or DVD i think and was charged 47.50 and 99.00 respectively in the last month. I finally got through to the 9814 number today and they are saying they may not be able to refund my money. This is a serious scam!! They would not let me speak to a supervisor or promise to have one return my call. I am reporting this in hopes that I can get my money back and no one else gets taken in by this mockery. It give Google a bad name and it may not even be associated with it.

Sincerely,