GooglechestFradulant Charges

M

I just checked my bank statement online and found a pending charge of 72.21 from Google Chest. I don't know what to do. I can not afford to lose $72 I am a single mother of 3 kids it's hard enough out here with out someone stealing from my children. I did find a number on the cd package you know the one that was suppose to be FREE and now we all know it's not here the number I got. [protected]. If anyone know's how I can get my money back please let me know. I can't lose that money. Thank you.

• Bf
    BFinnIN Jun 02, 2009

I fully understand where you are coming from. I have a number: [protected]=customer service. You can email them online at [protected]@mymembershiphelp.com. Customer service did answer my call, she said it was a membership fee that was explained to me in a "welcome" email. I never received a welcome email. She said she would cancel my membership. Call the customer service to try & see if they will refund you the money. If not, contact corporate at: Google Treasure Chest, 970 West Broadway, Suite E347, Jackson, WY 83001

• Ke
    Kelly Bray Jun 04, 2009

Not only did they take 72.71 from my account. I also was charged 24.87 for grantsprings and 38.84 from safelock. when I called the 1800 number attached to the charge the rep told me that I signed up for these services when I signed up for Google Chest. All I thought I was paying for was a $1.99 cd. To cancel before they get your money here are the contact #'s. Safelock ID [protected] Grant Springs [protected]. If they do get your money make sure they do a refund request. It takes 7 to 10 days for them to return your money. Make sure the give you a cancelation/refund # or they will try to keep your money. This has cost me well over $300.00 in charges and over draft fees. We are a one income family and can't afford this kind of scam. I am a house wife that was just trying to help out her husband and now I have put us in a hole. Thank you!!!

• Ca
    carlos roberto Jun 24, 2009

i was charged on my credit card by googlechest, A1 member and searchchest without my knowledge or authorization. it is a total of $199.

i am not pleased!!!

• Je
    jewelz2325 Jun 25, 2009

i need my refund of 72.79 i returned here is the date and phone number where they took the money out.please put my money back in my account.
    05/22/2009 POS-MC GOOGLE CHEST
    [protected].79
    jolene yost

Joan Miller Jul 25, 2009

I was charged $72.21 on 5/19/09 on my credit card. I did not make this charge. How do I get a credit? [protected]@aol. com