[Resolved] Google — google listing
"In Japan, a man who may or may not have a past sued Google for auto-complete defamation. When someone searches his name, words associated with criminal happenings appear. He's arguing that this has prevented him from finding work, so he is suing for defamation".
I would like to bring to your attention this Google listing which is preventing my client from finding work:
Joseph Lee Burchell's Cheating Detail :: Stupid Cheaters
Joseph aka Tommy is quite simply a scam artist of the worst kind, one who completely draws you in, expecting complete loyalty and fidelity on your part, all the while he's doing anything and everything that moves, whether it wears a skirt or not, and then questions YOU when you finally get that sick, sinking feeling that something is very wrong with this man and you need to get as far away ...
There is no reason why this needs a Google listing, due to strict recruiting policies in the Medical field, I am unable to hire this skilled person based on this Google listing.
Could I urge you to remove this libel and defamation of character, in order for this person who has no criminal record to get employed?
More Google Complaints & Reviews
- Google *midas Google.com / Chcaus - unauthorized charges 
- Google Money Kit - charges 
- Google - google play charges 
- Google Profit Kit - I canceled about 3 months ago & still got charge $39.99 
- Google Money Masters - initial contact 
- Google Profits - unauthorized credit card charge 
- Google Treasure Chest & Safe Lock ID - unauthorized charges on my debit card 
- Google - unauthorized advertising by google
- Google - no privacy
- Google - american spirits