Google Gem - Google FortuneTo many hands in their pockets ...

C

I had seen the "ad" showing a woman being able to make money from home through "Google Gem and Google Fortune" and I thought that since the "trial" of this offer seemed reasonable - I decided to check it out. Wow -- was I wrong -- I started to receive emails from other "companies" and when I really looked into the terms and conditions -- I saw ALL the other affiliates that were going to be able to "charge" my account on a MONTHL basis just because they are associated with Google Gem and Google Fortune - I immediately started making all the phone calls for ALL the phone numbers that I could come up with to make sure that I got everything and everyone cancelled on time.

BUT -- apparently I missed a number -- because low and behold there was the charge on my account -- when I called the number to the mysterious company that was charging my account - they informed me that they were with Google Gem and that I had NOT cancelled them - I tried explaining that I had called all the numbers I had available well within the alloted time - but - NO GO - they absolutely REFUSED to credit my account stating that I "should have" gone on their site and cancelled through their "contact us" -- why not make it as difficult and misleading as possible - they get at least one credit card charge out of you that way.

I guess in reality -- the only one who makes any money using Google Gem and Google Fortune is them -- and any of the many - many affiliates that will atomaticially charge your account unless you go through and fine each and every one of them and get cancellation numbers to back up the point that you DON'T want to be a part of this huge scam to get at least one months fee from you.

To each and everyone that finds out that they have signed up for something through Google thinking that they are going to be safe because it is suppose to be such a great company -- be very cautious and make sure you write down as many numbers and dates and contact information that you can find -- because they will get their charges in if you don't get it done exactly right.

They also are extremely RUDE when you try to explain the circumstances -- the "Customer Service" (and I use that term loosely) people only want to tell you that YOU didn't do whatever YOU were suppose to do so YOU are NOT going to get a refund of any money THEY already got their hands on.

DO NOT SIGN UP FOR GOOGLE GEM OR GOOGLE FORTUNE - the only ones that will make any money will be THEM.