Google Cash Sucess Kit/Quick Profit KitOnline scam

Google Cash Sucess kit is advertise on my home page of my internet provider. Ad is using as seen on ABC, CNN, USA Today, and so on. Saying that you can make a lot of money working from home. Draws you in by saying pay only a dollar or $1.99 to for trial. (The word trial should have been a hint) Cost is not told or veiwed upfront unless. The kit is nothing but a download of a manual telling you how to make money by using Google. There is not kit. My mistake was not reading the term and conditions carefully. They charge a monthly fee of $79.86 non refundable. Not as easy as they make it seem.

angie garcia Nov 06, 2009

I think it is intentional to confuse people with a day trial. Is there any other company that gives "a day trial" and did not refund your money even if you don't use their website (but they makeup with this by saying that by registering, you use the website). They answer complain implying that we are clearly being fooled by not reading the FINE PRINT. Total robbery online. All we want is to earn money in this time of depression and they are taking advantage of that. AdSense is free. We really had been fooled.

• Fe
    feverlj1112 Nov 08, 2009

The customer service people are a joke. They dont care at all about the situation. I swear with their smugg attiutdes and their decitful remarks one can easily be driven off a cliff. I set up the 1.00 thinking that was all we would be charged and then my bank calls and tells me a 79.86 charge is on my account. I looked at my account and there it was. So of course I told the bank I did not authorize that amount and call the company. I get some chipper little snot that tells me that it was right on the top of the last page before I completed the process that they charge 79.86 after the second day of this trial. Furthermore it is not 48 hours, its two days. So when you set it up, even if it is 1159 pm, that it day one. So they set it up to screw you from day one. Then when you tell them what you were confused about, they want to say sorry like they really could careless. You have a scam like this one posted and use CNN and Google, no wonder people are making good money. If they are the ones working for the company. We have a four month old son and were looking for a way to help with diapers and formula. Instead it cost us a months worth of diapers to learn a hard lesson. Customer service wont walk you through nothing except a pretyped set of comments that tell you basically to kiss your hard earned money good bye. I am still hoping I can get the money back through my bank but hell I doubt it considering no one cares about the ones struggling. I hope all the ones that work for this company can sleep well at night knowing they are living under a fancy worded statement that should be translated into "MONEY HUNGRY COMPANY THAT PERFERS TO TAKE YOUR MONEY AND LAUGH AT YOU ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK".

• Ra
    ratatouiile Nov 09, 2009

hi i recently join this google kit whatsoever unfortunately didnt do further research..and now im cancelling my accont thru calling this number [protected] but it says check the number and dial again..whats going on...stop doing this to people..pathetic...im gonna be more aware next time..and yes google kit or quickprofit or whatsoever no more next tyime scammers...better stop my account...im not gonna pay for NOTHING BUT FAKE FRAUD LIKE U..

• Da
    DavidSC Nov 09, 2009

I was also scammed by the QuickProfitKit.com also called Online Cash Success Kit, actually Farend Services Limited in Nicosia, Cyprus! Disguising the fine print with tiny links at the bottom of the page is their way of cheating you out of the $79.86 (plus .80 Foreign Transaction Fee.) My experience of the snotty customer service person was exactly like the one described above. But if they've hooked you the first time, make sure you cancel so they can't keep taking the money every month. I changed my bank checkcard in any case. DO NOT get involved with these people!

• Jl
    JLalo Nov 10, 2009

Nov 5, 09 I was online just browsing and was on Foxnews and saw a story about some mom who was down on her luck and had kids to feed and she kept goin on and on about making money by working at home. I was hooked and went further on next thing I know I was on the same site as you - google some quick profit kit. you get some free download you pay a $1.00 and it was a one day free trial. the same day I called to cancell I kept calling this number from the privacy policy [protected] it was the same guy name Pete kept answering saying he cant find my order to call back its probably not processed. But I told him that its a one day free trial I dont want to get charged and he assured me it was a 7 day trial. So after 2 days of calling back and getting the same customer service guy to help me.. finally Pete tells me I must have the wrong number maybe there is another number. I did find another number [protected] Nov. 7, 09 this time it was Rick and he cancelled the order and gave me a cancellation # yet on Nov.10, 09 they still charged my account the 79.86 .. :~( can somebody help? has anybody been able to get their money back?

• Kd
    K. Deming Nov 11, 2009

I was taken in by the Quick Profit Kit, with the web address as www. onlineidentityvault.com. I did not sign an agreement that I was aware of and was charged 79.86 . Like all of you, I called, twice, and the representative was no help and said there was no supervisor to complain to. I looked up their web address domain and it belongs to Moniker Privacy Services out of Pompano Beach Florida and found that they have many, many different web sites and I suspect those sites are as fraudulent as the one that took me in. I googled Moniker Privacy Services and one web site had these suggestions as steps to take to try to resolve the issue of the fraud. He suggested contacting Broward County, FLorida sheriff department to make a formal complaint, file a complaint with the FBI internet Complaint Center, file a complaint with the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, dispute all charges via your bank and I also contacted and filed a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission. Okay, here is the phone number for Moniker Privacy Services. Administrative contact is [protected]. I am going to contact them first thing in the morning after going to my bank to dispute and file a complaint against them. I wish all of you luck and remember, they cannot be stopped unless we all put forth the effort. Complacency in this matter is not going to stop them, so stay in there and do all you can to put people like this out of business.

• Tf
    tfhealy Nov 14, 2009

I am writing to you to make some kind of contact regarding a trial offer with quickprofitkit.com. When I signed up it was supposed to be a 2 day trial period, but the confirmation I was sent said 1 day. As of now I have not been charged. I signed up at 4:09 am EST on Nov. 12. It is now 3: 05 am on Nov 14. I WANT TO CANCEL!!!
    The Customer service number will not be open until 9am EST. I have just had a chance to go over the info this evening and found that this is not what I want. I AM MAKING EVERY EFFORT I CAN TO CANCEL IN TIME SO I AM NOT CHARGED!!! I SHOULD NOT BE CHARGED. My email is [email protected] and my order ID # is [protected].

StupidMe_TX Nov 14, 2009

SCAM!!!

People, this is a SCAM company.. The Credit Card company do knows about them too... I had already report them to BBB (http://www.bbb.org/), to help other it is your turn to report them to BBB so no more people would not be rip off. I will go to every major search site posting this message until this company is close out.

I demand a return for trail that I do not know anything about and that I have not accept to. I only agree to buying the product and not the trail. I hope BBB will close this compay soon, conficicated all the properties/finacial, and then put all these people on jail including the people work there.

The said thing here is also the employee of this company.. Where are their moral and how did they sleep at night?

StupidMe_TX Nov 14, 2009

People this is a SCAM company!!!

Stay way from their sites.. The Credit Card company do knows about them too... I had already report them to BBB (http://www.bbb.org/), to help other it is your turn to report them to BBB so no more people would not be rip off.

I demand a return for trail that I do not know anything about and that I have not except to. I only agree to buying the product and not the trail. I hope BBB will close this compay soon and conficicated all the properties/finacial and then put all these people on jail that is including the people work there.

For now, I will post warning/complain on every major sites. The bottom line is stay away from this site.
    I hope the employee of this company get a wake-up call too and I know your are reading/checking these complaint sites. Where are your morals? How did your mom raise you? How will you tell your child what kind of work you do?

To my best "cut and paste", I intend to distroy this company www.quickprofitkit.com via post this message to the latest news...

StupidMe_TX Nov 16, 2009

BTW, it also contains a bunch of links you should stay away from... I vow to spread the words...

• Co
    complainersep2 Nov 17, 2009

Yes even I came across this thing.I agree its a scam..i called the customer care to get the fee of some 55$ waived from my acct but they said no and its been only 1 day..i tried calling them on satday and it said this number does not exist..all they do is give u a link and cancel the acct but keep the money even though we didnot gain or use their services at all. Please dont be tricked to register into such things

jojochere Nov 18, 2009

Yea, this websit is a scam quickprofit kit), I paid 3 dollars, I didn't receive my user name and password so I couldn't log in. There was no any other way to contact them except for this fake number [protected]. I called my bank immediately to cancell my card so that they won't get access to. Guys we have to do something to stop this ppl. We work very hard for our money and some greedy being uses a sec to grab them. That hurts.

• Ro
    rosebud17 Nov 18, 2009

I agree. I just found out that they have charged me the montly fee which I was not aware of it. The monthly membership fee should have been explicitily stated right at the same page either before or immediately after the details registration and the initial $2.00? or so called payment. They do not provide an email address only a phone number which when one tries to contact from outside US it is difficult to know what time to contact them.
    Personally I will cancel my so called membership, because I know that it has been two day since I joined up

• Je
    JenniferH89 Nov 18, 2009

I just got ripped off by this scam as well. I signed up last week and I admit I was aware of the trial fee. After signing up, I did not get any e-mails from them stating a confirmation number or any kind of log-in information. What's worse is just after signing up my area was hit by a pretty bad Nor'Easter and we had to access to contact the company. Therefore it didn't get canceled in time to not have any kind of monthly charges.
    Today my husband called and spoke to a man named Phil who was extremely rude and ended up disconnected the call with my husband, who was asking to speak to a manager or supervisor. Calling back, my husband spoke with a different man, whose name we didn't get. He also refused to connect the call to any supervisor or manager, even after my husband said he wanted to make a complaint about Phil.
    So all in all, this "business" is obviously a scam with horrible people that like to call themselves customer service representatives. We are now on the phone with the bank trying to get the charges removed and putting and alert on the company to make sure they never try to charge us again.

• Jp
    JP024468 Nov 20, 2009

Contact the BBB (http://www.bbb.org/), to keep them from hurting other hard working families. This is a scam and its theft. They steal money from the hard working to support there poor (A) families. Help us put a stop to this and report it.

StupidMe_TX Nov 21, 2009

Again People this is a SCAM Company !!!

Please take a look at this artical from this link for FTC had fined against the owner.

What do you call the employees that work for SCAM employer?

Amen.

• Sc
    scamed62 Nov 21, 2009

If it's to good to be true, It is! I too was drawn into this scam. We all must read the fine print (terms and conditions) if I had I would have never signed on for this $1.00 kit. The web page is diseptive to take you for a total of about $100.00 per month. I had to also cansell a $24.00 per month membership from Identity Vault. Always research these theives and stay safe.

• Th
    thinkagain Nov 23, 2009

Quick Profit from Google (et al) is actually a cover scam run by a company called FAREND SERVICES PO BOX 22100, E. 26th AVE, AURORA CO 80019. Perhaps someone local could go over there and check them out (wave a g__ and scare the sh__ outta somebody, perhaps??)) and/or notify the local BBB to shed some light on this scam. Like all of you, I ordered a CD online to investigate making money on Google and was happy to pay $2.95 postage for an informational CD. What is NOT clear (only found WAY down in the Terms and Conditions link, deep in paragraph 5) is that if you don't cancel within 2 days (48 hours!!! - HOW CAN YOU SEE ANY RESULTS FROM ANY KIND OF SALES PROGRAM IN 2 DAYS??) you will be charged $79.86/mo for your "membership" which gets you God-knows-what.

I looked at the CD and thought, "Well maybe sometime down the road." I NEVER intended to join anything and nowhere IN SIGHT is the POTENTIAL charge noted on your initial confirmation page. I am disputing these charges with my credit card; maybe we can shut these rip-off artists down... Shame on them when everybody is struggling in this tough economy, they take advantage of our desperation... Watch, look and listen everybody, learn from my mistakes. I'm beginning to think that "Internet Commerce" = scam and ripoff...

• Po
    Pottan Nov 24, 2009

I asked my bank to "chargeback". on 11th day I got my money back. Visa and Master cards are powerful. Contact your bank and ask for "chargeback" saying the transaction is not authorised by you. (You need to sign one paper stating that). Within 2 weeks you will get your money back.

• Re
    RealityCheck! Nov 24, 2009

geez...

Attention everyone :

THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS A WORK-AT-HOME JOB!!

The sooner people realize that, the better.

• Ju
    judymcmanus Nov 25, 2009

I was also charged two monthly payments of $47.50 each. I asked for the CD and paid the postage, but the CD they sent was blank. When I called to complain, they said they would send another one. They didn't and thats when the charges started. In October I spoke to "Anna" who assured me that they would cancel the membership and refund the two months charges. The membership has been cancelled, but these people have stolen $95.00 from me. I'm exploring prosecution.

• Pa
    Pappy1 Nov 27, 2009

• Di
    Disgusted3 Nov 30, 2009

I see this ad all the time, I researched before I made any kind of comittment...what makes me sick...is that ...they have the Google name on their website...along with CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS and USA Today... people see this and tend to trust the site because of it...I don't understand how they are allowed to get away with using all those news sites on their website...

Alot of people are really broke and trying to look for a way to pay bills or FEED THEIR KIDS...it just makes me sick that this site is STILL up and running anywhere on the internet...and whoever is responsible...maybe you are laffing right now at all the people that fall into your trap...your making money now...you better enjoy it ...you will get your's another way I'm sure, everyone always does...what goes around comes around !!!

• Ju
    Julie49 Dec 01, 2009

Hi I brought something for $1 work at home quickprofitkit.com on my credit card statement it said kitaccess and then got charged $90.82 from another company ezykit which I have never heard of...be careful of this it is a scam... I have contacted the bank that I deal with with my credit card and they are looking into it...but it doesn't look good...can anyone please tell me how I can contact either of these companies if that is possible. I am in Australia ...it is hard from here as I now they are in the US somewhere I think.. please email me with any info [email protected] Thanks I am a little worried well alot worried. Its not fair its our money some people I don't know how they can sleep at night...scammers Also the bank said to me they can't stop this as I should of read the fine print they will do their investigations but because of the terms and conditions they can take the monthly payments...scary even if you canel your card they can still take money from it because I apparently authorised it ...in the terms I didn't read...please help if you can and warn others

• Gu
    Gulliblenoutofwork Dec 02, 2009

Here's another of their websites. I signed up today and canceled today. They already hit my bank acct for $1.96 for the "2 day trial" offer. We'll see if they hit it again. I will call my bank tomorrow to report them as an internet fraud site.

I should have been clued in when I realized there was no real information about the trial period and the terms and conditions were not posted prior to giving them my bank info.

I'm a dummy-don't want you to be, too!

• Co
    Colour Me Embarrassed Dec 03, 2009

Yip - I got sucked into this one too. And judging by the replies that are being posted, by Farend Services... it looks like they couldn't give a rats...

I also thought $2.95USD was a more-than-fair price to pay, initially, for a look into what was on offer. And I even thought nothing of it when my goods didn't arrive. But when my card starting getting hit with $113 and $114 (NZD) charges... and still no goods to show for it!

Thankfully, my CC company is willing to go in and bat for me but I sure wish I'd done my homework beforehand!

Chuck Turner Dec 06, 2009

quickprofitkit.com quick profit kit scam and fraud.
    =================================

Here is the head office phone number and address for the quick profit kit scam company:

Just Think Media
    Fax: 780.416.0218
    Customer Service email: [email protected]

Company Owner: Jesse Willms
    Address: 527, 52328 Range Road 233, Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

More about this scam company and their history can be found here:

Where to file complaints:

FTC: https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/

Good luck to all who have been caught by these scammers!

And end to this scam and refunds of stolen money is our number one concern,

Thanks,

• Mo
    mommy of 3 Dec 07, 2009

We too were SCAMMED!!! Below is a letter that I composed to our bank in hopes to have the charges reversed. I pray that it is successful. Please feel free to use a guideline to address to your bank as well.

Blessings and Joy,
    Mother of 3

December, 7 2009

I am disputing the following charge:

12/04/09 WITHDRAW POS SUP*GROWTHTOOL $ -79.17 $ 251.[protected] OH [protected]

I just got ripped off by this scam and fraudulant charges to our account. I signed up November 19, 2009 and I admit I was aware of the trial fee. After signing up, I did not get any e-mails from them stating a confirmation number or any kind of log-in information.

Below is the charge of the November 19, 2009 sign up;

11/23/09 WITHDRAW POS accessmember $ -1.01 $ 766.19 [protected] [protected]

as you can CLEARLY see the company information does not even match...
    Today my husband called and spoke to a woman who was extremely rude and ended up disconnected the call with my husband, who was asking to speak to a manager or supervisor. Calling back, my husband spoke with a different woman, whose name we didn't get. She also refused to connect the call to any supervisor or manager, even after my husband said he wanted to make a complaint about the charges and rude customer care.
    I then called the company and was given the same run around but was told that they do not employ "supervisors" and or "managers" i find that quite bizzare...
    So all in all, this "business" is obviously a scam with horrible people that like to call themselves customer service representatives. We are now disputing these charges to our bank requesting to get the charges removed and putting and ALERT on the company to make sure they never try to charge us again. We do not authorize any said charges from this company or under any company names related to this.

Below is short summary of another conversation with a location in Colorado

quick profit kit..aka Google Profit

talked to Jason...12/7/09 8:20 p.m.
    he said i can talk to a manager or supervisor; he placed me on hold...

Charlene addressed herself as the manager, I explained that I did not receive any such login information and she said that the only she could do is apologize that I did not receive the required information and that she would not refund the charges. I found out through her that they have several locations and toll free numbers and go under various company names

Farned Services LTD P.O. Box 22100 East 26th Ave Aurora, Colorado 80019

[protected]

We just found out that they have charged me the montly fee which I was not aware of it. The monthly membership fee should have been explicitily stated right at the same page either before or immediately after the details registration and the initial $1.00? or so called payment. They do not provide an email address only a phone number which when one tries to contact it is difficult to know what time to contact them.
    We did cancel this so called "service" today and was given a cancellation number of 169333 however no refund was made to our account therefore we are requestiong these charges to be reversed.

• Na
    NancyQ Dec 14, 2009

I am in Australia and I just saw this ad on Facebook and have reported the ad as misleading.

• Re
    real-info Dec 14, 2009

i work for a bank. i truly feel so sorry for the people that get money taken out! these people have their butts covered because of the not so obvious disclosures that are there. thats how they r stayin in business. as a customer requesting a refund you will never get it no matter what u say! you have to have your bank or cc rep call and request for refund. they have to do exactly what we ask for. they will immediately transfer us to their (senior reps to assist) and then we reuest the refund for you and they give it to us because they dont want charge backs!! dont try to do it yourselves customers. CALL YOUR BANK OR CREDIT CARD COMPANY!!!

• Au
    aussie sucker Dec 14, 2009

I live in Australia and stupidly signed up, and the phone number supplied does not work here as i have to "check the number and try again" Has anybody else ouside of America had any luck.
    This is crap and needs to be stopped

• 34
    349129 Dec 15, 2009

The Quick Profit Kit is a scam, plain and simple. They lure you in with the cheap trial amount and then charge you for a membership you never knew you were getting. If this was a reputable product, they wouldn't have to use bait and switch tactics to hide what you are actually getting into. The site claims that you are paying for shipping for the product, which ofcourse, never arrives because it is completely online. Why even mention a shipping discount unless you are going to ship something? Stay away from this product. You have been warned.

• Mv
    MVJ Dec 17, 2009

Huge scam operation. DO NOT PAY THEM A PENNY.

StupidMe_TX Dec 17, 2009

Again People these are SCAM... Check this new out and am glad that Visa finally take this action.

I am finally feel good and that my energy is not wasted ... Happy looking for new job, Employee...

• Na
    Nancy1800 Dec 19, 2009

I too, was totally taken in by this scam. I am in Canada, so they charged me $1.08. After reading for
    a few minutes, I realized I had been scammed. So I called the customer service line and I got someone
    right away. She even gave me a "cancellation number" and assured me the account was closed and
    cancelled. 2 days later a charge for $53 showed up on my Mastercard.

I am luckier than most because Mastercard immediately reversed the $53 charge and sent the
    charge to their dispute office. However, they told me to watch the account closely since other
    charges may appear and I will have to dispute those too.
    I found this Ad on Kijiji, a free advertising site. Beware this SCAM.

• Do
    Doug Allitt Dec 19, 2009

ME TOO!!!

I've just been scammed for $79.86 USD. They do tell you in thier terms - but in tiny print and in a spot where you don't notice it!!

I just hope their cancellation is real.

Doug

• Du
    duhhhhh Dec 22, 2009

I was not only scammed by the quick profit site, they insisted I needed to have the information with another book together to get the full benefits of the program. It was supposed to be "free". So now I am being billed monthly for $79.90 for quick profit kit (which the website was mailed to me in November! HA) and then an additional 79.17 for the second free information. No answer to any phone calls etc. I had to cancel my debit card and my bank account to get it to start, but not until I was out several hundred dollars. I have notified the FCC, the BBB, my local state police, and my web server that posted the article that led me to this in the first place. Actually, so far it is front and center on their web page so I will be cancelling that as well. I also stopped payment on everything, cost me $25 each but it was well worth it! SCAM SCAM SCAM! Oh, and when they took out the second payment without my knowledge my bank account overdrafted leaving me with a $35 a day fee till I am positive. I am a single mom and should have paid better attention but was too busy. Slim pickings for Christmas this year. I think I will be contacting all of the major news stations too. I need to remember which one does the fraud alert stories.
    The second company had the name of growth tools. Something has to be done! I didn't want to get rich fast, just make a little extra to support my kids!

Marty Robinson Dec 25, 2009

Wow, I am sure glad that I have entered this site and reviewed everything because I was thinking of ordering this kit. What in the hell is going on? This is the very same reason why I don't want to try anything on the internet all these vultures out there who prey on people and believe me this is not the only SCAM that there into they use it up until people figure out what is going on then they move on to something else and the whole process starts all over again. But my advice would be to take it as a learning experience. On the web site this lady Michelle Richards picture stating No, this is not a get rich scheme but you can make 5, 000 to 7, 000 dollars a month and stating that people think I am an idiot by telling everyone about this... makes me sick. O it's so easy if you have a computer access to the internet and you can E-mail then you can simply do this in your spare time you only have to work 4 to 8 hours a week and I just can't believe how this has helped me and you too can benefit from this. It seems to me that this company or whoever is behind all of this ### should be held accountable.

Janousek4 Dec 29, 2009

Cannot believe they have started to advertise in Facebook (Australia). I hope people won't get sucked into this scam. I have reported this as as misleading ad to Facebook. Hope they will stop them from advertising.

• Av
    Avarage Joe Jan 01, 2010

People post your complaint to http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx the FBI and white collar crime will go after these jerk offs and put a stop to their ### and possibly get you your money back