GoodRX — walmarts in the minneapolis area
Good Rx advertises Levothyroxin 25mcg at Walmart Pharmacies as one month for $4.00. This is not the case. I have attempted to get this price at three different Walmarts in the MSP area. Price actually rings in at $14-28. Regional price info needs to be more accurate. According to one pharmacist, it has something to do with a MN law preventing pharmacies from selling Rx below actual cost.
GoodRx Customer Care's Response · Jan 15, 2020
Hello! We are so sorry to hear about the trouble that you have experienced at Walmart Pharmacies in your area. We would be more than happy to look into this for you immediately. Please give us a call at [protected], and we will collect the necessary information to reach out to the pharmacy on your behalf.
More GoodRX Complaints & Reviews
- goodrx.com - empty promises and excuses 
- GoodRX - meijer's pharmacy #188 livonia, mi ph #7343670010
- www.goodrx.com - it is impossible to save money on this website
- goodrx.com - they twice lost my card
- GoodRX - incorrect information 
- GoodRX - inconsistent prices and screwed up requests form.
- GoodRX - good rx gold
- GoodRX - advertising
- GoodRX - drug coupon at cvs pharmacy
- GoodRX - my medicare plan d plan not listed