Good HousekeepingI didn't order it!

My wife forgot to un-tick a subscription box while entering a sweepstakes on their website and right away she got an e-mail thanking her for ordering the magazine.
For a month now we try to cancel the subscription through their website as there isn't any contact information anywhere (a contact link provided does not work).
We haven't received any issues of the magazine yet a collection agency send us a collection letter a few weeks after the mistake saying that we got a magazine send to us and now they demand the money.

There are two ways according to the website to cancel the subscription, the first I need a number for which I receive with my magazine, but since I haven't received one that way doesn't work for us.

The second way asks for the exact information as entered during the subscribing, but that simply says that there is no subscription with that information.

This magazine will exploit the limits of what is legal to get people to take their magazines.
Very disappointing for a magazine that seems to warn about scams and such.

• De
    Dennis Verhaaff Mar 26, 2009

Sorry for the wrong complaint name, it should be "I can't cancel it!".
    Don't know why I did that.