Gonnabe.com/Be Productions/My Artists PlaceScam-unfulfilled contract

D

This company has yet to fulfill its contract--our child was promised an appearance in their tv production, which still has not taken place. The classes and photography services offered through their subscription program either have yet to exist or have undergone a bait-and switch process replaced with low-rent, poor instruction. Our contract promises meet-and-greet with child actors, which has yet to take place (we signed up nearly 2 years ago). The Talent Director (Anthony Corder, who claims to be a former child actor/model, although this can't be verified by a third party) for my child never returns phone calls or emails, nor do any of the administrative staff.

Be. Com=Be.Ware!

maya karpinski Dec 17, 2008

Hi I am a single mom and I feel the administrative/financial aspect is unprofessional and pressure people into getting into contract even if there are no financial means, such as employment available to the customer. They disregarded one of their own policies and took advantage of my emotional disposition. When I tried to cancel they ignored and are pursuing me financially. My daughter and I have not utilized any of thier services and assumed after cancelling we were no longer a part of the organization. I was wrong, I am financially challenged, have no income, no christmas for my kids, and holding my breath for rent and food. I think gonnabe is a heartless business.

• Bi
    BIGJOHN Dec 23, 2008

Ahhhh...yet another ### who wanted to use their kid to make them rich. The kids get lots of self confidence and personal growth out of the classes, but you shouldn't have joined if you were that strapped on cash. The $204/mth you are paying is not the reason your homeless or waiting for food and you should have not blamed Be. for that...

former employee

• Kr
    kristin Feb 12, 2009

This company is full of scam artists. I went in for an interview and when the owner came out and gave his speech to explain how to give out the business cards to kids at a mall, he asked if we had any questions. I did and asked why they were handing out cards to kids at the mall that weren't interested in acting. Why wouldn't you try and get kids who WERE interested instead of trying to hand out cards to so many kids that you didn't even know were interested in acting or modeling?
    He got very defensive and angrily said "Honey, you just don't get it do you? I'm doing this the non-traditional way." I told him I had been a Producer for 20 years and it seemed like you could get kids who were really interested another way. He got very angry and said he was doing it this way and huffed off. I said I was just asking a question. I left the interview immediately and did my research on this company. There are TONS of reports on this company and saw that they don't pay their "talent scouts". I could tell he was a real sleaze bag.
    BEWARE of GONNABE.com!

• Ke
    Kelly mckormeck Aug 29, 2009

I just have to say ANTHONY CORDER,
    was a great talent director to me as well,
    as my kids. I did see him on touch by an angel, aswell
    I saw his add in a magzine for mens GQ. So I don't know why you are saying
    thing about him . Whenever I needed anything, he was
    always there to help me. My kids got alot from BE.It's not his fault that be went
    down, any parents out there how would you feel,
    if you company went under and people were saying mean,
    Thing about you all over the Internet, when it had nothing to do with you!!!
    Even tho BE is GONE I have called ANTHONY many times and he helpet me
    With agent info and alot of other things that he did not have to. He cared so much about what
    he did, my family loves him!!!

Anthony Corder Aug 31, 2009

My name is ANTHONY CORDER and I write rebuttals about myself on complaint boards to try to redeem my douchebag factor. I've NEVER been on TV or on any GQ cover, PUHLEAAAASSSSE!!! Have you seen me? I look like an over-baked Italian guido with no sense of style or education!

Neither CBS nor Conde Nast Publications will vouch for my claim of being on any television show or cover of a magazine. I'm a GRADE A CERTIFIED ###. Just like the rest of the idiots I work with at Be on TV who think they're part of anything entertainment industry related.

OUR OWNER SOLD HARDWOOD FLOORING BEFORE OPENING UP THIS COMPANY! SLEAZE BALL ENOUGH FOR YOU?

• Ap
    Apcorder Sep 04, 2009

I just read everything you are saying
    about me !!! I'm am Anthony
    Who ever wrote that, you have no clue, who I am
    at all!!! Aswell as what I did . I can't even beging to say
    What a horiable persont to write somthing so bad
    About someone elese . I mean who do you think you are
    Saying things like that, you don't know me at all!!!
    If you have somthing to say, SAY IT TO MY FACE!!!
    As for any one elese if you have any questions please feel free to ask me!!!
    -Anthony-

anshabmansha Oct 06, 2012

I have been a victim...whoever was a victim please write me an email on [protected]@gmail.com. I want to create a case against this company and need to know who else has been victimized by these SNAKES who messed with so many kid's emotions and so many parent's hard earned money...that money will never be digested...they will surely die a nasty death with no1 by their side to love them...it's called KARMA

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices