Gold's Gym — membership.
I moved from Arlington, VA on East Coast USA in 2015 to Hermiston, OR on West Coast USA & requested Golds Gym to put my membership on hold. Since then I have received double billings for $20.00 twice a month on top of the 15.99 twice a month & they never put it on hold. I am single & theres no excuse for 2 membership payments. Now that the credit card company credit the money back to my account, they sent me to collections on illegal charges that don't belong & on an account that was supposed to be on hold.
More Gold's Gym Complaints & Reviews
- Gold's Gym - $10 month to month scam 
- Gold's Gym - membership woes 
- Gold's Gym - how to quit golds gym 
- Gold's Gym - trainer, trains client to cheat on husband 
- Gold's Gym - dangerous daycare 
- Gold's Gym - membership transfer
- Gold's Gym - poor services
- Gold's Gym - cancelled membership
- Gold's Gym - managers rood and derogatory treatment lockhill selma
- Golds Gym - the daycare for children