Gold's Gym — terrible experience
I signed up my wife and myself for Gold's gym membership in January 2017. I worked out there with my wife for several months, before my work forced me to transfer out of the country. So, on August 2017, I canceled my membership at the location where I joined in Long Beach, CA. I was given a pink slip confirming my cancellation in writing.
I find out 3 months later after I've left the country that I'm still being billed. I called them to sort this out. They said to fax a copy of the original pink slip because they couldn't talk to the manager. I did, it didn't work.
I called again after I noticed they were still charging a couple of months later. I got in touch with a girl who said she would cancel as of this phone call. She even sent me an e-mail asking for a forwarding address as to where to send the refund check.
Now, again they're still charging me, even after this. So now I've been forced to tell the bank to stop all charges from them. I'm not sure of my legal options from here, however. Can I take them to court? They owe me back nearly 10 months of fraudulent billing.
More Gold's Gym Complaints & Reviews
- Gold's Gym - $10 month to month scam 
- Gold's Gym - membership woes 
- Gold's Gym - how to quit golds gym 
- Gold's Gym - trainer, trains client to cheat on husband 
- Gold's Gym - dangerous daycare 
- Gold's Gym - membership transfer
- Gold's Gym - poor services
- Gold's Gym - cancelled membership
- Gold's Gym - they did not give me a guest pass and let me in
- Gold's Gym - how can I transfer my membership to someone?