Gold's Gymcancelled, still billed / poor manager

oh my god, I hate gold gym, this was the terrible terrible thing that I have ever seen, my problem is with the manager of gold gym in Tulsa, he is rude, he lied to me when I wanted to enroll, he told me that I have to make e contract and they do not have month to month program that was a big lie (I found out later from the manager of other gold gym in broken arrow), now I have canceled my contract with them but they are still charging me, I am gonna straight out this problem but I can not explain how much angry I am now, and how much time I waste to go there and talk to them that was just waste the time, they did not even try to satisfy me.

• Je
    JeremyWalker Jul 07, 2014

I have had the same problem, theyu lied to me when I wanted to enroll, also the manager of West Des Moines IA, told me that I have to make e contract and they do not have month to month program.

mahsa abdeveis Jul 08, 2014

im so sorry, cancel your contract because they continiue charging you for many stupid reasons

• Li
    Linda Ramzinski Brown Aug 15, 2014

The air conditioning broke over 3 months ago. And the heat in San Antonio is over 100 and even hotter in the pool area. They will not try to get it fixed. I can only use the pool and not the exercise equipment. Explained this when i took out contract. They will not let me out of contract and will not fix the air conditioning.