Golden Gate InteriorsCustomer is a pain. She expects a good job!

On 9/3/08 Mr. Peng contracted to do the fabrication and installation of my downstairs shower and vanity at my house. He cut the 3rd and 4th granite slabs incorrectly so that my new fabricator cannot install the granite to my upstairs (second) shower. I am asking for a refund for the two wrongly cut slabs because Mr. Peng refuses to replace them. He will not do the second shower job as he originally promised me and refuses to repair the damage to the vanity top and backsplash that his installers caused while doing the contracted job. I purchased all four slabs at his warehouse. The cost of the 3rd and 4th granite slabs is $4970.13.

Meng Peng:
dba Galaxy Granite, Inc.; [protected]
160 Beacon Street, South San Francisco, CA 94080

also dba Golden Gate Interiors (G.G.I.);
[protected]; cell = (415) 720–1183
362 Bayshore Blvd., San Francisco (SF), CA 94124
615 Bayshore Blvd, SF, CA 94124
525 Courtland Street, SF, CA 94124 (work shop)

• Be