Golden Corralquality of meat products, (steak, ribs) is subpar.

Golden Corral use to be my favorite place to go in Panama City, Fl. Within the last six or seven months the quality of the meat offerings is terrible. Recently visited with my wife and tried the steak but couldn't eat it because every bite I tried was like leather. It was full of gristle and not eatable, this has happened to my wife on previous visits. One of the meats that was available frequently was Prim Rib. I have not seen that in months. The meat quality at this particular Golden Corral use to be acceptable but no longer. We will not return again until I am assured the quality of the meat offered is eatable. We have told all of our friends about this issue as a number of us would meet there for lunch or dinner. Someone in upper level management needs to look at this and get this resolved.