GoldCar Rental — ripped off
Gold car emailed me an invoice for €32.10 after hiring a car from them in Barcelona. They originally took €1111.33 from my Barclaycard at point of hire then returned only €967.09 after we returned to the UK. Resulting in a €144 charge for a €32 invoice.
Trying to get through to customer service is an absolute nightmare so unless you're prepared to get ripped off avoid this company at all costs.
More GoldCar Rental Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Goldcar Car Hire Spain - scam 
- [Resolved] GoldCar Rental - fraudulently forced into paying for 'super relax' cover 
- Goldcar - shocking behaviour of staff 
- [Resolved] GoldCar Rental - deposit refund
- [Resolved] Goldcar - cleaning charges
- GoldCar Rental - car rental
- Goldcar - unethical behaviour 
- [Resolved] Gold Car - assistant at check in desk-further comment
- Goldcar - car hire
- GoldCar Rental - charges for damage that were not my damages and I have the proof!