GoldCar Rentalgoldcar rental company charging additional fees after car was returned without any damage or issue

Dear all,

I was charged a 7 EUR extra for the fuel and also "full to full penalty" of 50 EUR that I did not returned the car with the full tank.

When I returned the car, the person provided the inspection confirmed that the car was returned in the conditions that are meeting the contract policy. I singed the document that confirms that (find attached). I was not informed about any problem with the insufficient fuel. I was also informed that the deposit from my credit card will be returned within 3 days and no extra money will be charged. Apart from the toll charges but this was agreed when signing the contact.

And now I received the information to my email that I will be charged 50 EUR for braking the policy. This is not a fair behaviour and totally disagree with this. I put a full tank in the nearby gas station and after that I drove straight to the car rental - Goldcar.

I inputed the gasoline full tank at this petrol station near the airport on Friday 27/09/2019 - A.S. SANTO TIRSO (PO SANTOTIRSO, PRT, A28 - Km 12 - Modivas, 4485-781 Labruge, Portugal. I paid this amount in EUR by my card: 52, 38 EUR which was for the full tank.

I follow all the rules and I am so sad and disappointed that my holidays ended in such an unfriendly way.

Thank you so much for your help.

Best Regards,