GoldbelyVery expensive delivery fee

J

I wanted to order a cake for my wife and they also charged me $10 for the delivery! No where on the site it was said that shipping was not free! $10 shipping fee is just too much. I contacted Goldbely customer service and asked them to cancel my order and first rep was not so nice, he did not want to help. But the second one was a real help and he cancelled my order with no problem.

Angelina001 May 06, 2021

I ordered a cake from Goldbelly and they charged me $50 for shipping. The cake is a $33 cake. When I complained, I was told that. UPS and FedEx delivery prices are high. I’ll bake my own cakes.

Comment Guidelines