Gold for Power (G4P.com)Gold Vendor for World of Warcraft

Gold for Power also screwed me. I purchased around 2k of gold from them and received it rather quickly but very covert. I had to give an email address. I gave my hotmail. Two days later I received an email to hotmail stating that my WOW password had been changed. So, I went to WOW and changed my email. Three days later I logged into WOW and all of my gold was gone. I contacted WOW and after about 3 days they restored my gold. A week later, I received another email stating that my WOW password had changed. I reset my password again and logged into WOW. All gold and main characters were gone. Also, about 30 other characters (level 1) had been created on different realms. I looked at my hotmail and realized that someone (Chinese g4p.com?) hacked my hotmail account and even changed my security questions to something in chinese. I don't believe this is a coincidence. It all started when I bought gold from g4p.com. If you buy from them, the gold was probably stolen from someone else before. There may be honest gold vendors out there. But I don't belive g4p.com is one of them. Criminals!

• Sw
    swholcomb May 10, 2010

DONT EVER BUY FROM G4P.com! Take my warning and go buy from igxe! I bought the 55 dollar two character leveling package. When I had logged onto the game a few hours "into" the leveling. My character was still dead from where I had last played her and 1200g+ had been stolen from my toons. Not to mention tons of items from my GB. In addition they were in the process of trying to character transfer my toon. Thank god I had logged in when I did because I was able to stop the transfer! The best part about G4P if you dont believe me is open up a chat window and tell them that you still havent received gold or powerleveling, they'll tell you that they are working really hard to complete your order etc... blah blah ###. They dont even ask for your name order number or anything. Another thing emails you get from "Blizzard" stating that you are "Trying to sell or trade your account" are from G4P! They are from [email protected] Blizzard IS [email protected] When you log onto the site provided they get your username and password which was the case with the idiot above me that posted... IGXE.com for gold or G4P for scam. Your choice.

• Ne
    never again g4p Nov 15, 2010

Dont't do it ..go some where else for your gold. A friend and I bought 25000 gold, Website said it was in stock on my server. It took 17 hours for half of it and then 30 hours for the rest. The whole time over the 2 days they were saying " only 1 more hour sir"..lots of B.S. from them. There live chat said they would call when ready..I said "NO" family is going to bed...but they called anyway both nights at midnight..was promised extra gold for the wait but it never came. STAY AWAY

• Li
    littlemack Jan 04, 2011

How about the "bait and switch" tactics that they use? You can receive an email from one of their people advertising gold at a great price.. and when you go to the site to inquire about it, they act stupid and pretend like it was just "junk email".. Why the hell would a spammer send "junk email" advertising gold for THEIR SITE? Just today i received an email from "melody" advertising "50000G+2500G" for $60.80 with discount code cata2010.. I went to the website and got in livechat with "ruby" who played stupid the whole time.. Said that she didn't have the discount code, and that the price on the website for that amount was the lowest price (btw, that price is $188 USD -- more than TRIPLE the price on the email) -- I also had a bad experience with their leveling service.. They say it's all done by hand, but had my account blocked twice by their people for using BOT's

You cannot trust anything these people say.. After all, they are only out to make a buck at any cost.. mainly YOURS!! They don't care about whether your account is blocked or banned, and they will take your money and run..

One more point on that note is that if you try and place a gold order from them.. Yeah sure their site says "millions of gold in stock" and when you talk to them, they never have anything in stock.. What they do is wait for someone to place and order for gold, tell you that they have had tons of orders and are in the process of collecting more gold to fill your order, and may even go so far as to say that there's quite a few orders ahead of yours, but what is really happening is that they wait for you to place your order and pay for the gold.. then they take a little portion of that money and pay a gold farmer to start collecting that gold for you.. So it could takes days or weeks for you to finally get your order filled.. You can check back several times a day and they will keep finding more excuses why your order isn't filled.. Honestly, that's why your order isn't filled because they are liars about what is actually happening! Don't trust any gold companies.. They are nothing but unethical lying foreign businesses run out of someone's home. Nothing professional about any of them!

• Dr
    dragotristen Aug 13, 2011

Don't buy their power leveling they won't touch your account all they ever say is give us another chance 3 days now to get from level 30 to 50 it said on the website it would take 36 hours to complete well 3 days later and I am still at the same level I was when I left. Oh and if you ask for a refund one of two things happens they kick you from chat or they ignore you.

• Lo
    lolnope Mar 25, 2012

I have ordered from gold4power.com for both WoW and SWTOR. I have always gotten my order within 2 hours and have only had issues once a long long time ago when I bought 200g and they still delivered by mail. If you order from a gold farming website, yes, youre going to get spam emails trying to get your account info, but you have to be a ### to fall for those. If you get an email showing a super low price and the website says different, they advertise their lowest price for gold which is almost always for EU servers since EU servers didnt ban chinese IP's. If you're an idiot or a child, dont buy gold.